What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Kidd & Law + bombs > Big Mom
  • Luffy + 3 Tries & 1 Extra Live + Lava & Zoro & Killer & Kidd & Law & Yamato & Scabbards > Kaido
:lusalty: WTFF LODA??!??!?!? MY SELF-INSE- I MEAN GOOFY IS MUCH STRONGER THAN LAW AND KIDD!!!! I MADE SURE TO SHITPOST IN FORUMS EVERYDAY SAYING LOW AND USELESS Emperor Eustass Kidd SO IT SHOULD BE TRUE.. NOOOOOO MY HEADCANON REEEEEEEEEEEEE MY SELFINSERT MUST HAVE NO RIVALS ONLY CHEERLEADERS AND CONCUBINES ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Calm down Kid has the same bounty as an Emperor

3 billion is a huge jump from mere 400mil

The World Government doesn't care much about individual power, they care who is a thread to them the most. Mihawk can be powerful but he ain't a thread with just a tiny boat with 0 influence. Buggy makes 100% sense to be an emperor. What itches me is why Luffy,Kidd and Law have the same bounties... maybe because Kaido and Big Mom combined had around 9 billion, so they decided to give them 3 billion each? All of them a serious thread to the WG.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I think this chapter proves that the Marines view Bounties as a means to not only control pirates by making them feel threatened/hunted, but also to control narratives.

Why would the WG not want Luffy to have a huge bounty? Simple, they're scared of Joy Boy, and want to downplay him as much as possible.

"Law/Kid/Luffy took over Wano by defeating Kaido/Big Mom" is totally different than "Mugiwara Luffy, possessing the most dangerous Devil Fruit in the world, defeated Kaido in 1v1 combat to liberate the land of Wano."

The WG does NOT want its people to start worshipping the idea of this "Joy Boy" liberating countries by defeating despots... because, they're literally worse than Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.