What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Yeah, i can see the continent pullers getting the regions of Wano, those up there in the plateau

but not the plateau itself, it's way too big

and there's also the waterfalls and fish swiming up

if i had to guess, some Poseidon back in the day had a hand in it

maybe asking the fish to do that
that sounds very likely.

You could interpret my post however way you choose it because that's what you're going to do anyway. Bounties did represent a character's threat level by now even that's gone.
Bounties still represent threat level....World government saw LLK alliance defeated KB alliance...as simple as that....so LLK divided the bounties...

Pluton is a massive ship under Wano and requires a massive entity like Zunisha to bring it out, am I right in thinking that's the only reason she was there until Momo suggested the time wasn't quite right? It's probably the reason why the WG don't want to go near there, they don't know what Wano knows and vice versa.

Greenbull neg diffs two YC commanders. Crazy.

Our boy Luffy is officially a Yonkou!
Buggy you beauty! Fake it til you make it really works.

About Law and Kid bounties.
Law got the same bounty as Luffy in Dressrosa because they were allies.
Same thing happened here, but Kid got carried because the WG assumed he was an "ally" as well, despite Kid actually desiring to do his own thing and crying about being betrayed by Apoo and Hawkins.

No matter >how< Oda drew their fights, in the end these 3 defeated the Yonko alliance worth 8.99B berries.
So their alliance getting a total of 9B to symbolize that "makes sense".
But about the Yonko title, as people have been saying for quite some time, it's not about pure strength. It's about a political and military influence around the New World. Law and Kid do not have this. Luffy does. Luffy is gonna claim FI as his territory, probably Wano as well, even Zou. He has his GrandFleet and dealt a significant blow to BM's influence inside her main territory, Tottoland.
So it makes perfect sense that Kid and Law, despite getting a good bounty, DO NOT get the Yonko title. This would be the actual retarded decision.

About Buggy, Buggy is Buggy. Dude's a force of nature. Dude's been like that ever since Impel Down. Not sure why people are suddenly surprised about it.
You aren't making any sense. So you are saying Luffy has an actual political and military influence around the New World, his GrandFleet, and a bunch of territories, but him having the same amount of bounty as Law and Kid makes perfect sense because they were in the alliance??? So all this influence and power is worthless for the WG or what??

Pluton is a massive ship under Wano and requires a massive entity like Zunisha to bring it out, am I right in thinking that's the only reason she was there until Momo suggested the time wasn't quite right? It's probably the reason why the WG don't want to go near there, they don't know what Wano knows and vice versa.

Greenbull neg diffs two YC commanders. Crazy.

Our boy Luffy is officially a Yonkou!
Buggy you beauty! Fake it til you make it really works.
Maybe the island of Wano is Pluton.

B

Ballel

Makes Luffytards seethe beyond words.
Makes Zorotards seethe beyond words.
Makes OPtards seethe beyond words.
Zero Allies.
Zero Plot Armor.
Zero Plot Convenience.
Zero Asspulls.
Zero OP devil fruits.
Zero Screentime.
Zero characters constantly wanking for him.
One (1) strong crewmate.
AND STILL A BOUNTY HIGHER THAN BLACKBEARD AND EQUAL TO WANK GOD GOOFY. FUCKING KNEEL :kidsmile:
ok @Pantheos' alt

Ill stop rooting for zoro from now on and you guys better do so because oda has totally failed zoro

From ryuma being compared to Luffy, to zoro being compared to sanji despite all the hardword and adv coc, and many more

I know Oda doesnt genuinely hate zoro, its just that Odas dumb, tho i know theres a slight possibility that Oda might work it better in the future, but i remind you, its fricking Oda
I've been doing that for years, I knew very quickly into the timeskip that Oda has no interest for writing Zoro anymore. Give him a couple of action scenes and Oda knows most of his fans will be happy.

Buggy being an yonko is an interesting case....how did he became yonko? it might be a gag...but what kind of gag it is...
His crew is made of lvl 5 prisoners from impel down, same rank as black beards commanders more or less. And he has a lot of prisoners under his command. His crew is probably stronger than Kaidos and BMs crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.