What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a lot of this stuff is fresh in my head bc I only got into OP this year and just binged everything. I kinda just noticed there were a few points where the crew’s powerlevels just spike out of nowhere to meet whatever obstacles they’re about to face. But its a shounen 🤷. Luckily the actual world building and humor in the show is good enough I can just enjoy it for what it is.
That makes sense. I guess for me I keep seeing people put Oda on this high pedestal as a writer compared to other shonen mangakas so I can't help but scrutinize the writing and consistency to see if such praise is justified.
It's just baffling to me that there are still people who want to look at bounties and titles as 100% accurate representations of power levels and then get ass mad when Oda once again shows that that isn't the way he is using those concepts. Like use your brains at least then. Also, most One Piece fans are probably in their mid 20s to their mid 30s by now.
Well in that case I 100% concur. Frankly though I think most of those in the fandumb are primarily in One Piece for agenda pushing, and honestly I do put some blame on Oda for being too secretive and vague with elements in the story that it leaves more than enough room for headcanon to dominate the One Piece fanbase.

My current One Piece power scaling based on the way story is progressing

Lmk if you guys agree

1 Dracule Mihawk
2 Fleet Admiral Akainu
3 Green Bull
4 Kizaru
5 Monkey D Dragon/Shanks/Blackbeard
6 Admiral Fujitora
7 Monkey D Luffy
8 Yonko Kaido
9 Roronoa Zoro
10 Old Out of Prime Rayleigh
11 Old out of Prime Garp
12 Old out of prime Sengoku
13 Big Mom

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
LOL, you Ladmiral fanboys took another L, :steef::steef::steef:

What happened to your lies about Kid and Law both being the Yonko?

Buggy is just a placeholder, it doesn't count just like him being a Shichibukai doesn't count. :kuzanshut:

And you Ladmirals fanboys thinking beating nearly died King and Queen is something to even talk about? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Even Marco went toe-to-toe with full power Ling + Queen.

Post Wano fight Lolo can literally lose to a fodder. Greenbull doing a fodder's job to finish post Wano fight Ling + Queen should be impressive?

:gokulaugh:

Queen lost his arm, King lost his wing, lmao. They were crippled, not only were weakened and nearly dying.

Greenbull + Fujitora struggled with Sabo and his underlings.
Stop bro, I’m going to cum

Oh this is such an excellent chapter lmfao.

LOL, you Ladmiral fanboys took another L, :steef::steef::steef:

What happened to your lies about Kid and Law both being the Yonko?

Buggy is just a placeholder, it doesn't count just like him being a Shichibukai doesn't count. :kuzanshut:

And you Ladmirals fanboys thinking beating nearly died King and Queen is something to even talk about? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Even Marco went toe-to-toe with full power Ling + Queen.

Post Wano fight Lolo can literally lose to a fodder. Greenbull doing a fodder's job to finish post Wano fight Ling + Queen should be impressive?

:gokulaugh:

Queen lost his arm, King lost his wing, lmao. They were crippled, not only were weakened and nearly dying.

Greenbull + Fujitora struggled with Sabo and his underlings.
Dude.. shut the fuck up forever. Every post you make is embarrasing to read.

Lmao

What do you think Luffy and Lolo were doing since 7 days?

LOL @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and Lari @Gari @AdmiralKinyagi level arguments :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lolo and Luffy - the victor of the battle were sleeping for 7 days

Ling and Queen - the loser of the battle should recover faster than the winners :okay: :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Ladmiral fanboys really desperate.
Sanji literally recovered few minutes later

Don't see why calamities can't. It's not like they had harder fight than Luffy

Lmao

What do you think Luffy and Lolo were doing since 7 days?

LOL @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and Lari @Gari @AdmiralKinyagi level arguments :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lolo and Luffy - the victor of the battle were sleeping for 7 days

Ling and Queen - the loser of the battle should recover faster than the winners???:okay: :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Ladmiral fanboys really desperate.
This man rather want Buggy being an emperor than kid and law lol

the cope is real

1)
Luffy vs Akainu
Kid vs Ryokugyu
Law vs Kizaru

Fujitora betrays them and gets beaten similarly to Marco vs King and Queen

2)
Sabo vs Akainu (fire vs magma rematch)
Fujitora vs Kizaru (gravity vs light)

Ryokugyu might follow suit Fujitora too but need to see more of his personality and goals

3)
Dragon vs Akainu (I assume Air logia for Dragon)
Sabo vs Ryokugyu
Fujitora vs Kizaru

This one could work too, Gorosei vs Rooftop 5

Unsure where to fit Kong into all this. In 2) Dragon vs Kong could work too. But isn't he supposed to be out of prime anyway he was Fleet Admiral before even Sengoku, then again he may have not retired but simply became commander in chief, mixed.

In any case the 4 Rev Commanders with Ivanmov are probably gonna be occupied with CP0

Gorosei, SSG, Imu, BBP wildcards.

Status
Not open for further replies.