What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what that even means. I am talking about the damage Luffy took, not about his Haki. Look, by the time the fight ended in canon, Luffy took so much damage that he got KO'ed alongside Katakuri. Meanwhile, Katakuri did not even hit his limit in Haki. So if Katakuri damaged him that much and KO'ed him when multiple factors played in Luffy's favor, then there is no way Kuri wouldn't have done it without those advantages.

So under ideal conditions with no outside interference, Katakuri would've damaged Luffy just as badly as he did without receiving a scratch. Luffy would be a husk by the time he runs out of Haki.
Again, Kid and Law are way bulkier than WCI Luffy. They’re pushing way past those 12 hours.

Because he’s the underling it just doesn’t make sense if he was a rival like Kidd and Law then fine but an underling being stronger than his captain just makes the captain pathetic and undeserving of his status that’s how the narrative of the story made things
Why does that make captain look pathetic?
If Luffy is already so strong and his underling is even stronger than makes Luffy even greater as a captain since he has someone stronger than him working under him due to his charisma and ability to attract strong allies.

When Luffy and Zoro were fighting equally and both were wondering who is stronger, did that make Luffy stronger?

If anything if Law and Kidd were stronger than Luffy then that would make Luffy look pathetic since he is losing the race of pirate king despite so many power ups.

But Zoro being stronger than him only makes him look better doesn't it?

Law kept up with him several times and even countered him on occasion and nothing suggests Law is noticeably faster than Kidd
  • Reacts to Hybrid Kaido attacking Zoro and teleports Zoro out of the way
  • Lands on an injection shot on Kaido before he can block or dodge
  • Puts up a curtain to block Kaido's attack

Sure Thunder Bagua is faster than his regular attacks, but he was in base there, you don't think Hybrid makes him faster?
Kaido knows law name but not from zolo

According to you Kizaru's Yasakani no magatama was contained?
My point is a fact, you have no evidence to claim that he can make his LIGHT attacks slower.
According to you Kizaru's Yasakani no magatama was contained?

can you read? when was a specific attack mentioned

this is also "light speed" attack in op

what fact are you providing exactly . that marco clashed with kizaru
so he must be faster than katakuri and kaido?
whats your point .

I disagree, KING is probably the weakest of the YC, defeating him doesn't put you at the top of the YC, even with medium difficulties
zorn is yc1, not yc1+
King is stronger than Kuri and Marco.
Zoro on roof top was above every commander bar Benn Beckman and King and he'd only lose to king because while he had Oden level attack power to scar Kaido that is not enough for King and Zoro needed even more AP.

Same AP Zoro can now use to kill Kaido.
That doesn't mean he needs that AP to defeat Kuri.

Attack power to hurt Kaido, not scar just hurt him is enough to kill Kuri and Marco can be damaged by casual king.

So yeah Roof Top Zoro mid diffs Kuri and high diffs Marco.

Current Zoro is a solid top tier.

Law and Kidd are YC1 level but due to inconsistencies and ass pulls.

My current One Piece power scaling based on the way story is progressing

Lmk if you guys agree

1 Dracule Mihawk
2 Fleet Admiral Akainu
3 Green Bull
4 Kizaru
5 Monkey D Dragon/Shanks/Blackbeard
6 Admiral Fujitora
7 Monkey D Luffy
8 Yonko Kaido
9 Roronoa Zoro
10 Old Out of Prime Rayleigh
11 Old out of Prime Garp
12 Old out of prime Sengoku
13 Big Mom

I'd put mihawk right below akainu, i'd put dragon #1, and move rayleigh below garp and sengoku. not sure why you didnt rank kuzan tho

Status
Not open for further replies.