What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy, Law, and Kid having the same bounty truly have triggered some folks. Just imagine if the same thing was to occur with Zoro and Sanji. The copium is strong right now is this forum. Now Kid and Law can't beat Katakuri but we just saw them beat his mom who is/was classified as an Emperor. The same class as Whitebeard. Kata is strong, but we can't just say Kid and Law can't defeat him after they just defeated a Yonko.

Yeah I agree with the Luffy part of the duo stuff but I don't think it's outta pocket to say that a duo of Law and Kid might not be able to beat an admiral
Post automatically merged:

I also agree I don’t rate law and kid that high either, they had to use their final moves with all their stamina to become a real threat to bm and could only push her

According to you Kizaru's Yasakani no magatama was contained?

can you read? when was a specific attack mentioned

this is also "light speed" attack in op

what fact are you providing exactly . that marco clashed with kizaru
so he must be faster than katakuri and kaido?
whats your point .
My point is that Snakeman WK was never over Kizaru, do you understand or do you have a hard time?

King base speed blitz Marco

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Scabbards also cut Kaido as well as Killer (penetrated even!). Kinemon stabbed Kaido with a fodder sword. Oda made it a point to drive home that Kidd’s scrap metal takes the brunt of attacks aimed at him but Zoro is the exception in cutting past his metal? :shame:
Of course, if they can cut him, then they should be able to cut Kid even worse unless you wanna tell us Kid is more durable than Kaido. Killer's punishes were working fine on Kid via Hawkins irrc. If you think it's just damage transfer, Apoo cut him pretty badly too. It's not their fault Big Mom has 0 skill at cutting stuff. Don't really get the scrap metal analogy. All the slashes that cut through these metals are either dodged or never aimed at Kid's body, to begin with. The scrap metal literally can't even protect Kid from a low-tier slash from Zoro. His only option is dodging or he has to get cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.