What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aramiki exuding pure Chad energy
Oh pls cope more.

He has a very plain vanilla type of look, and on top he has a boring ass power that everyone has already theorised, Oda is so bad at writing something creative or interesting no one should have great hopes for this guy

Besides, there is nothing that cool to write home about taking down two characters that are already heavily nerfed. Queen is missing an arm and King is missing a wing and they are more shook up physically than Zoro and Luffy that just woke up last chapter. I think you don’t need to set yourself up for disappointment.

So it’s finally official Law won wano by a landslide:

-He shut up Kid fans, rather quick during the Meme fight. Being MVP, when he was supposed to be in the background.

-He shitTed on Ztards, completely outshined arsura. Has a superior bounty an Portrayal.

-An lastly match Luffy end of Wano bounty like I called years ago. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE you should be closing out ur account after this chapter. That old ass bounty bet should still stand.

I said pre wano law bounty would match Luffy. An his finisher would be >~, An of course every Tom dick an hairy couldn’t see it. Despite it having already happened on DR.

Mofo really thought Law was Capone.
:gokulaugh:

Immature much?

Can you guys notice how his sword is so long it goes out of the panel and his sword doesn’t even have a sheath maybe his sword is a part of his ability

shit is longer than his legs
Hmmm... If you look carefully to his nails, it's the same "material" as his sword is made... So yes, at least the blade is due to his ability.

Oh pls cope more.

He has a very plain vanilla type of look, and on top he has a boring ass power that everyone has already theorised, Oda is so bad at writing something creative or interesting no one should have great hopes for this guy

Besides, there is nothing that cool to write home about taking down two characters that are already heavily nerfed? Queen is missing an arm and King is missing a wing and they are more shook up physically than Zoro and Luffy that just woke up last chapter. I think you don’t need to set yourself up for disappointment.
He has “suicide in the river of death” tatoo’d on his chest.

“vanilla design” my fucking ass

Status
Not open for further replies.