What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GreenBull comes to reap the merits of Zoro.

Zoro is the real genocidor of races, not BreenBull, he by himself ended Lunarian race.

He's gonna show that little bitch what a real Yonko commandor can do

Fodder: King-san! Queen-san!!

Queen: Owaaah!! I'm the type who doesn't lose weight on purpose!

Ryokugyu: I told you to stop right!? I would lose my face if i lose to a mere commander! The navy don't have military power to 'clean up the aftermath' right now... As i've predicted you guys...
Is this in udon?

My man. The marines are supposedly stronger than ever and have SSG.

People told me the marines could easily stomp the alliance.

Its more like marines = alliance.
Pretty sure greenbull is only talking about what's at his disposal at the moment.
They've been repeating time and time again "not at a time like this", "we don't have the resources right now"

If the entire Marine HQ were able to enter wano, that alliance is finished, but that's not how they play these games.

What state though? I think we are giving too much leverage to the Rev commanders over a piece of cloth around Fujitora's head. Sengoku had 0 injuries by the end of MF war, yet his entire body was covered in bandages. They use bandages for the smallest of injuries. Not to mention neither Fuji nor GB could freely use their abilities at MJ.
It would mean Sabo and the 3 put a much better fight than a "recovered" King and Queen

Them freely using their powers is an excuse, same excuse I can make for Sabo being refrained in Dressrosa and Mariejoia too with his logia. Hell Ryokugyu aint even destructive if anything, his power is of a different nature, Sabo has a lot more destructive force than plants, that excuse is nulled.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Dammn , Green Bull devil fruit ability scary as hell, did Babanuki just turned into a piece dead tree :whitepress:

Poor King and Queen, I wish Kaido come and thunder bagua this Admiral who acted cool over them characters that are just recovered from a damn war...

If Kaido vs GreenBull who you guys bet on? :milaugh:
Kaido is the undisputed strongest as of now although GB has the ability to work around Kaido's defense. He could potentially kill him if he gets a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.