What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King was negged like a fodder, doesnt matter the version of one piece you are reading, its all on paper and in digital format, the fact that greenbull didnt even bothered to look at king and focused on queen should tell you more about your ``King``.
Go read the One Piece spoilers my guy, Greenbul washed the Beast Pirates but only King isnt taking damage, i dont know about this other spoilers your talking about im not a clown so i dont read 4 Piece like you

What are they gonna do if they are restrained like that. They cant telepathetically control their DFs....

They get restrained and sucked. Easy.
GB would do the same shit to KId bro
How are you so sure though? GB certainly doesn't feel like a walking Meme.
???
Kid and law together aren't getting stomped by any yonko or admiral

And no matter how you feel about big mom she's still comparable to her rocks and yonko rivals

These feats are as valid as any other feat. Obviously, the fact that WB was injured shouldn't be overlooked but completely disregarding their feats is worse than ignoring WB's condition.
No it isn't lol. People actually think those "feats" put admirals as relative to yonko. When it does the opposite.

I agree, this did kill my agenda of Issho being yc3.

He still isn't a top tier. He still gets low diffed by primebeard

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaido wasn’t respected too.

One time villain, no backstory, offpanelled doom etc

Kaido was strong no doubt and had a long fight which displayed his abilities and strength but frankly his whole character was disappointing. He only didn’t disappoint in strength department, but for the rest we have nothing
That just makes him a bad character. At least, Kaido lived up to his hype as the WSC, unlike BM. The thing that I hate the most about Oda is his treatment of Big Mom and Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.