What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Ryokugyu's blade has no scabbard. Would be a weird coincidence if the scabbard has the width of a thin blade and the same colorization as a haki infused blade on top of it.
I think there's no way he has a BB lol. Wouldn't make much sense. He doesn't seem like a swordsman at all, that goes to Fuji. His weapon might just be Black like Kaido's club

Did you believe what you wriote ? :)))

The one who defeated kaido , have strongest devil fruit user , has advanced all haki type user is just 3 B and you say he stalled kaido bla bla bla
Oda like to higher bounty than sanji

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Bro I’m sorry to say these, but first learn English.
i have no idea what you are trying to say.

cope and seeth, i dont care wtf u sure about ur opinion is irrelevent , go argue with grass :steef:
Yeah Oda is finally giving them what they want, This is why I feel Sanji ain’t gonna fight any admiral for that matter. He’ll have a plot line revolving around vegapunk that will tell a lot about Sanji’s past, his powers etc

The facts there are no samurai/alliance members (which should be the case if they reconverted it as their own prison) in the Udon page and BP fodders using the polite suffix "-san" to refer King and Queen like they were still underlings makes me believe some of the remaining BP are using Udon as hideout.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
The "scabbard" looks smaller than the handle so it gives off the vibe that it's only the blade.
And it's black without GB touching it.
Will need further confirmation, but so far it's a possibility.
Same opinion.
If we look closely, there's even the thin white line that Oda usually draws when a sword is Coated.
We need to wait for better pics anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.