What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arturwitt90

Only the retards and trollers. Although I would agree that two YC1s would be a mid/high diff fight for an Admiral. But I don't believe in power levels, so it's all just prospective until Oda's narrative chimes in.
Yeah because you are dumb. The power scaling makes alot of sense in OP and i see Oda reaally cares about the structure of people powers!

Queen: Owaaah!! I'm the type who doesn't lose weight on purpose!

Ryokugyu: I told you to stop right!? I would lose my face if i lose to a mere commander! The navy don't have military power to 'clean up the aftermath'... As i've predicted you guys... ]

Funny how GB talks only to queen but he doesnt give a shit about ``King``, lmfao:suresure:

King wankers try to defend him by bringing up Queen getting kicked, when hes actually the only one "resisting" Aramaki

B-but i thought King was 32x stronger and more durable, right?
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bizarre, very bizarre. You would think Green Bull would’ve felt more strongly about getting Fujitora out of the holy land if that is the case.

Also, Green Bull is legit going to fight Luffy and co?? Yikes man. Either that means the Marines are going to lose an Admiral, or the 3 billion trio are about to run away from an Admiral lol.

Either way, this shit is about to get heated.
Mutual respect for Fujitora, realizing he can't force Fujitora out of Mary Geose without causing a scene or Fujitora's stronger than Greenbull. One or more of these would be my idea tbh

Literally no idea what'll happen next. It'd be wild to have an actual drawn out fight with an admiral here. I do think that'd signal Greenbull's end though so I think that'd suck. No way is he taking on current Luffy yet alone having to deal with Law, Kidd, Yamato & Zoro around too. Unless he replenishes his stamina/regenerates by sucking people dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.