• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
still smashed through a gaunlet of minks
the scabbards
5 sns
yamato
different rounds with luffy

imo as a fighter ,kaido's competence should never be questioned/disrespected.
People act like Kaido is a crazy murder machine who gets messed up because he's a drunken fool. He's not. He's a methodical fighter, who WANTS to be defeated. Kaido WANTS to die in battle.

When he lets the Scabbards and Luffy get hits in, it's not because he's too stupid/weak too dodge. It's because he's giving them a chance to defeat him. That's why Kaido is so terrifying to me. He will stand still and let you give him your best shot, then stand back up and smashes you into the ground.

You can argue Kaido SHOULD just kill characters like Kid, Luffy, and the Scabbards when he has the chance, but acting like Kaido is weak, because he spares opponents, so they can grow stronger, is just ridiculous. Kaido could have murdered Luffy so many damn times in this arc: the reason Kaido let Luffy live was because Kaido WANTED LUFFY TO DEFEAT HIM.

Hmmm he like booze.
I still believe he is zoro father even his face the reverse of zoro, the only one way to make zoro look not like is father is his mother.
I hope some beauty women with green hair is his mother if u know what i means :myman:
What a poor person hitetsu is, he got prisoned and when he got out his son die and cant do anything.
Hope pluto is something blow my mind.

Funny Greenbull thinks he can fan take down the kid Luffy after the man basically took down the strongest pirate in the world. Is he betting on Luffy being as fucked up as the two commanders?
Imagine the scenes in marygeose if Luffy beat the crap out of Aramaki and then paraded him for all the world to see.
He has Kizaru's brash stupidity Plus Akainu's ruthless and like every Admiral a very opportunistic nature.

I love him already :amazing::amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.