What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
seriously spill it what did you do to Oda??????
would you believe me if I said…. I was Sanji’s voice actor?!
King is the world's strongest power scaling tool
:sadgrin:
Zoro fans
Katakuri fans
Marco dans
Sanji fans
Admiral fans
Yonko fans

one by one this wheel goes round and each use king to make their wank look better

someone needs to break this wheel :josad:

ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO

Looking at the panels, GB would be at a disadvantage in the air. He can fly but a helicopter flower is probably not like a pteranodon. His df looks to be dependent on the use of the earth. Plants are weak to ice, fire, and cutting.

I think GB is a Sanji/Zoro/Yamato match up.

They only tried to cover up the JoyBoy/Nika part. They can't cover it up anymore since the pic was leaked so they have to adapt the bounty if they want to show that Luffy is indeed a threat. They hid it for 800 years, they tried again but they can no longer do it.
A common person on street does not know anything about joyboy/Nika. To them luffy's poster will be nothing other than weird hair colour. Heck half his face his covered by his own hand. Even bigshots probably don't know much about joyboy/Nika .

ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO
Zoro is...happily grinning?! Truly a weird timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.