What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the previous chapter citizens know about joy boy and now they don't know luffy and the translation said that momo didn't tell them about luffy by luffy order how is that possible?

I was brainwashed into believing hating myself was good through religion and politics, so, I came to hate other people. If hating myself was okay, hating others was okay, right? I had my genitals mutilated before I could speak. I was taught that orgasms were evil, and that concussions from football/sports were good. That blowing up children in another country was okay if they were a different color and worshipped a different god. That women were lesser. That people should be treated differently, just because they looked different. That hating people for honest, consensual, age-appropriate love, like gay and interracial relationships, was okay. My entire life, people taught me that hatred is good. Fuck that.

Oda made me realize how stupid and fucked up hatred is. All the details of my life are pointless. What matters is that you spread laughter and love. What matters is how you treat other people. Heaven, Nirvana isn't some place you reach magically. It's a state of being. Enlightment is doing your best to be your best, so you can help others be their best. Being better than other people won't get you anywhere. We need to be like Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and surpass ourselves.

I owe a ton to artists like Oda and Toriyama: those are the people who wanted me to be a better person. The "World Government", the people that rule society, assholes that trade lives and children like they're Pokemon cards, wanted me to be some faceless, evil drone, who spread hatred and hurt people. Fuck that.

I'd rather be free and make people laugh instead.

Kinemon tanks Kaido's full CoC attack = Kinemon is super strong

Kaido fails to kill the Scabbard = Plot

Izo gets killed by CP-0 = Plot

Aramaki humilliates 2 Commanders and says he cantor afford getting beaten by mere Commanders = They were nerfed, with 1% HP

:suresure:

I was brainwashed into believing hating myself was good through religion and politics, so, I came to hate other people. If hating myself was okay, hating others was okay, right? I had my genitals mutilated before I could speak. I was taught that orgasms were evil, and that concussions from football/sports were good. That blowing up children in another country was okay if they were a different color and worshipped a different god. That women were lesser. That people should be treated differently, just because they looked different. That hating people for honest, consensual, age-appropriate love, like gay and interracial relationships, was okay. My entire life, people taught me that hatred is good. Fuck that.

Oda made me realize how stupid and fucked up hatred is. All the details of my life are pointless. What matters is that you spread laughter and love. What matters is how you treat other people. Heaven, Nirvana isn't some place you reach magically. It's a state of being. Enlightment is doing your best to be your best, so you can help others be their best. Being better than other people won't get you anywhere. We need to be like Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and surpass ourselves.

I owe a ton to artists like Oda and Toriyama: those are the people who wanted me to be a better person. The "World Government", the people that rule society, assholes that trade lives and children like they're Pokemon cards, wanted me to be some faceless, evil drone, who spread hatred and hurt people. Fuck that.

How old are you

.... let me guess, Arabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.