What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Ryokugyu!! :lumazed:

And he's exactly what I expected. A tough as nails Yakuza/tough guy harkening to a lot of his film roles, but also reflects the persona he had in his younger years.

I'm guessing the reason it took so long for Oda to show him is he wanted to make sure he got his look down just right, and I think he did. Annihilating the Beast Pirates with total ease was Oda's statement to any reader who thought the rest of the story would be a cakewalk after the heroes defeated two Emperors. It's not about to get any easier.

Seeing King like that makes me feel so bad. He just looks so sad and depressed when I see him. Wish he put the mask back on so I can feel apathetic for him again.

Yes let just make luffy’s bounty be a picture of g5 and not the previous pictures we used
If they wanna hide that Luffy is Nika , then why they use Luffy gear 5 as the bounty picture lol
And here is your answer

Gorosei: what is this picture?!!! We didn’t allow this to be published..!! And we told them to get rid of the D in the name too!!
Marine: No sir!! We didn’t receive such an order!!
And that picture is from CP0 agent, Mr.Guernica!!
Gorosei: reprint this!! We cannot let something like this be seen by the world!!
Marine: we..we cannot contact the printing factory!!

Chapter 1053 “The New Emperors”

Gorosei: stop the publication at all cost!!

Gorosei: what is this picture?!!! We didn’t allow this to be published..!! And we told them to get rid of the D in the name too!!
Marine: No sir!! We didn’t receive such an order!!
And that picture is from CP0 agent, Mr.Guernica!!
Gorosei: reprint this!! We cannot let something like this be seen by the world!!
Marine: we..we cannot contact the printing factory!!

Now it makes sense ......why WG gave only 3 billion to Luffy....and at the same time G5 image in the bounty poster......makes sense....anyways I don't think making G5 image will change anything because other than gorosei (and probably shanks), no one knew about the nika......

The last message from the CP agents at Wano before they were lost was “It’s Big Mom’s ship!!”

Looks like Oda didn't indeed forget about BigMom pirates.....now the question is whether bigmom is there with them or not...

Page 8
【Beneath the Castle】
Hitetsu: are you interested? Nico Robin
Robin: Tengu-san!! How do you know my name…
Hitetsu: these are my collections…aren’t these girl kokeshi dolls cute
Robin: not really
Why are your collections here?
Hitetsu: this is my secret hobby room..
…and also where I was imprisoned for several years….
Robin: imprisoned?! Who are you exactly?! Are you not a swordsmith…?
Hitetsu: sword crafting is something I am talented at, but it’s just my hobby
Since Politics really wears one out..

Page 9
Robin: huh?!
Hitetsu: my name is Kozuki Sukiyaki! The father of Kozuki Oden!!
【Former Shogun of Wano
Kozuki Sukiyaki】

Robin: does Momo-chan…?
Hitetsu: no..nor do I intend to tell him
Though the vassals might have noticed it already…
I was the one who let Orochi took over this country…
To whom do I have the right…to tell them that “I’m still alive”?!
I was barely alive when I escaped from this room……but Oden is already dead and the country changed
I have thought about committing seppuku right then and there…
Robin: Tengu-san!!

Page 10
Robin: it should be here in this country!!
Hitetsu: ?!
Robin: the ancient weapon “Pluton”…
The poneglyph in Alabasta kingdom said so
Hitetsu:……
And indeed it is

Okay so many questions asked by many users before full spoilers have been cleared....as usual people jumped the guns...

Green bull....10/10....

indeed good chapter...excited for next chapters....
Yh it seems they wanna make Luffy less of a threat so they gave him a lower bounty.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
.... let me guess, Arabs?
No, Christianity. The Abrahamic religions in general have a lot of issues, though. Raising kids to hate other people is just bad.

It's sad to me, because I don't think everything in those religions is bad. There's a lot of wisdom in Jesus's words. I like Jesus a lot: love, forgiveness, and lack of judgment are great ideals.

It's sad how people use religion to hate and destroy people. I really appreciate the Sikhs, for how rational and compassionate they are.

I appreciate how Oda writes religion, too. Having faith in people you trust and love is beautiful, but blind faith is toxic and corruptive. Spirituality isn't something you should sell. Trying to charge people for salvation is gross. People should be like Luffy, and help people out of the kindness of their own hearts.

Feel free to laugh at me for it, but I'm actually trying to live more like Luffy. The people I respect most are the people who try to make others smile and laugh.

But what purpose is this supposed to serve? There are old bounty posters of Luffy. People would remember the D initial
this is the only thing that doesn't make sense....maybe now they have realized the threat of Luffy even more so than before or D making more noise as they are popping up and creating havoc...

Don't understand how some see this as a bad thing for Zoro or Sanji.

King and Queen both embarrassed Big Mom. Zoro while severely injured bested and scarred Kaido in battle. Healed Zoro couldn't beat King. ACoC Zoro beat King in a mid difficult battle.

WCI G3 Luffy and WCI Sanji together blocked/deflected Big Mom's attack. Exoskeleton Sanji beat Queen in a mid to high difficult battle.

Greenbull beat a still recovering/handicapped King and Queen.

Greenbull made Big Mom and Kaido look bad. Not Zoro and Sanji.
:myman:
i mean it just means their nowhere near the Admirals. Such a big gap that There might be a whole Tier In between 1st Commanders and Admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.