What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is your answer

Gorosei: what is this picture?!!! We didn’t allow this to be published..!! And we told them to get rid of the D in the name too!!
Marine: No sir!! We didn’t receive such an order!!
And that picture is from CP0 agent, Mr.Guernica!!
Gorosei: reprint this!! We cannot let something like this be seen by the world!!
Marine: we..we cannot contact the printing factory!!

Chapter 1053 “The New Emperors”

Gorosei: stop the publication at all cost!!
Do you believe that the Gorousei will update Luffy's bounty as a consequence?

King and Queen both embarrassed Big Mom.
big mom overpowered queen with her bare hands no haki and no df. fell asleep because memory recovery and queen was literally crying of fear of an unconscious bm covered in seastone and saying he would die if she woke up lol
the bm downplay is far too much. ryokugyu at least is using his df and haki while she did not need any of those.

And here is your answer

Gorosei: what is this picture?!!! We didn’t allow this to be published..!! And we told them to get rid of the D in the name too!!
Marine: No sir!! We didn’t receive such an order!!
And that picture is from CP0 agent, Mr.Guernica!!
Gorosei: reprint this!! We cannot let something like this be seen by the world!!
Marine: we..we cannot contact the printing factory!!

Chapter 1053 “The New Emperors”

Gorosei: stop the publication at all cost!!
Gorosei really got outsmarted by morgans twice huh.

They are looking more incompetent every chapter.
:lusalty:

I was brainwashed into believing hating myself was good through religion and politics, so, I came to hate other people. If hating myself was okay, hating others was okay, right? I had my genitals mutilated before I could speak. I was taught that orgasms were evil, and that concussions from football/sports were good. That blowing up children in another country was okay if they were a different color and worshipped a different god. That women were lesser. That people should be treated differently, just because they looked different. That hating people for honest, consensual, age-appropriate love, like gay and interracial relationships, was okay. My entire life, people taught me that hatred is good. Fuck that.

Oda made me realize how stupid and fucked up hatred is. All the details of my life are pointless. What matters is that you spread laughter and love. What matters is how you treat other people. Heaven, Nirvana isn't some place you reach magically. It's a state of being. Enlightment is doing your best to be your best, so you can help others be their best. Being better than other people won't get you anywhere. We need to be like Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and surpass ourselves.

I owe a ton to artists like Oda and Toriyama: those are the people who wanted me to be a better person. The "World Government", the people that rule society, assholes that trade lives and children like they're Pokemon cards, wanted me to be some faceless, evil drone, who spread hatred and hurt people. Fuck that.

I'd rather be free and make people laugh instead.
Wow. You just made me tear up in public. This post hit hard.
You are 1000% right and it's so great that you came to this understanding!!

When the people around us teach us nonsense we need to look around and find better sources of wisdom.

I, too, was raised with hatred for certain nationalities, religions and skin colors.

I doubt I could have overcome this without Avatar The Last Airbender. One Piece also did its part.
As much as I criticize Oda's (current) writing, the message of unity, acceptance, peace and freedom is what makes me come back to One Piece every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man if greenbull doesn't get beaten by this huge alliance and if strawhats alliance instead choose to retreat ,then that will be a oda shit writing. By seeing this, I kind of see zoro going to fight greenbull and make enma into black blade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.