What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Your point? By now, any Zoan would have recovered.

The non-Zoans on the Straw Hat's side have recovered now. So why won't the Zoan users have recovered?
I said Kaido took days to recover from the damage he took from Oden, so saying, "a few days passed," doesn't exactly count as addressing it. The point I am making is that Zoans have limits too. And the rate at which they recover depends on how much damage they too and the type of their devil's fruit as we have seen with both Kaido as well as Lucci. Lucci may be an inferior Zoan but he's still a Zoan... People with better recovery than him aren't guaranteed to heal from any amount of damage just because "a few days passed."

The alliance members have some of the best doctors in the world and they have people who're born with the most gifted bodies that quickly recover from any amount of damage. What do the Beast Pirates have in comparison? Zoan recovery and first aid kits?

No I’m not saying it’s not awakening cause it looks casual
I just make a laugh cause it looks casual

however my reasoning for it not being awakening is simple…

Awakening is usually something unnatural when you turn your sorrounding into your material… meaning, turning towns into and houses MADE of steal or wood into threads or mochi is UNNATURAL for the DF to do that… that’s why Luffy was surprised about Doffy saying it feels like a Logia now.. and it felt unnatural

Ryokogyu’s fruit on the other hand is plant based DF… so it’s among it’s natural abilities to grow plants out of ground or to suck nutrients from people and so on… since it’s plant based DF and it utilizes nature around you..

that’s why I said it’s not awakening..

An awakening for him I would assume will be more creative though Oda creativity is lackluster these days lol
Very very very interesting. Ok you definitely convinced me

Lol, I didn't even notice the narrator saying that place was FORMERLY a prisoner mine, meaning it is not one anymore. It is just "Udon" now.
Add this to :
Dialogue being pretty clear that Ryokugyu warned them first, meaning BP are the ones who attacked.
Ryokugyu saying he couldn't afford to lose to mere commanders, not handcuffed mere commanders
Jack and the Tobi Roppo, the ones that actually were lying unconscious in Onigashima (easy to capture) instead of being sent flying kilometers away are all absents from "Udon"
No sign of seastone
No presence of any type of shackles
No presence of samurai or people from the alliance
King and Queen being tended.
Presence of booze implying BP were having fun
Fodders using polite suffix to refer to King and Queen
Seems pretty clear it is a hideout BP survivors used.
At some point denial just becomes sad.
The first stage of greef is denial,
they're just coping at the moment.

I said Kaido took days to recover from the damage he took from Oden, so saying, "a few days passed," doesn't exactly count as addressing it. The point I am making is that Zoans have limits too. And the rate at which they recover depends on how much damage they too and the type of their devil's fruit as we have seen with both Kaido as well as Lucci. Lucci may be an inferior Zoan but he's still a Zoan... People with better recovery than him aren't guaranteed to heal from any amount of damage just because "a few days passed."

The alliance members have some of the best doctors in the world and they have people who're born with the most gifted bodies that quickly recover from any amount of damage. What do the Beast Pirates have in comparison? Zoan recovery and first aid kits?
As unlikely as it sounds, it's also possible that the Beast Pirates here were imprisonned and covered in seastone chains and cuffs by Wano people after the raid, and that they were either freed or escaped before Ryokugyu arrived, possibly meaning that they didn't have much time to heal with their devil fruits.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Funny how Kid and Law went from admiral level to YC level :saden:
This is what happens when you subscribe to the clown scaling of @SkySanji @Erkan12 @Seraphoenix @Swallalala lol, you have to backtrack every opinion you have every week because these people are garbage at powerscaling.

Meanwhile, the Chadmiral fandom has been explaining why 1 Admiral > an entire Yonko crew for over a decade now.

Join the winning side, clearly Admiral fans know what we are talking about lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.