• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way…
We keep hearing the line:
The navy doesn’t have military force to xxx
The navy is having enough at their hands
The navy has their hands full with xxx

we keep hearing those lines and this chapter Greenbull said it more clearly and emphasizing that the navy lost a huge chunk of its military power already during those 7 days when buggy was appointed as an emperor

it honestly feels like the SSG which was reason for Warlord abolishment, FAILED against warlords… and that Navy right now feels like they don’t have SSG nor Warlords on their side
And that Marines are having big trouble cause now they are failing to keep control of the siruation with this chaos…

Welcome back to the light my friend.

If it’s any consolation, Zoro will reach admiral level by EOS which is the highest possible praise I could give to any character power-wise.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Pathetic, you guys are flip flopping like nobody else.

ZKK destroyed Lolo fanboys,

Soon Greenbitch will get humiliated when he finds out its not easy to beat non-Udon prisoner losers on Wano :goyea: Lakainu is scared for a reason.

I feel so vindicated for calling King a glorified Tobi Roppo over and over again :milaugh::milaugh:

This chapter fucking destroyed YC wank.
No this chapter increased Admiral wank. Stop discrediting King and Queen only because an Admiral negged them. King and Queen solo the flying bitches and Ryokugyu soloed them using his left hand only.

There are levels to this. King still fucks up a shit ton of characters.

This just means that Aramaki needs one finger to beat the Flying six in 30 seconds.

and then you cope after being delusioned from all this ZKK bullshit you believed
Lmao im not a zkker ive always thought it was delusion you cant find a single piece of evidence of me supporting that fever dream.

I'm not even that huge of a zoro fan, but i am a big mihawk fan. Plus i can read

By the way…
We keep hearing the line:
The navy doesn’t have military force to xxx
The navy is having enough at their hands
The navy has their hands full with xxx

we keep hearing those lines and this chapter Greenbull said it more clearly and emphasizing that the navy lost a huge chunk of its military power already during those 7 days when buggy was appointed as an emperor

it honestly feels like the SSG which was reason for Warlord abolishment, FAILED against warlords… and that Navy right now feels like they don’t have SSG nor Warlords on their side
And that Marines are having big trouble cause now they are failing to keep control of the siruation with this chaos…
I think Blackbeard killed Kizaru:specialmeh:

Characters in One Piece will be as strong as Oda needs them to be for the sake of the plot.

When he wants to hype up the Whitebeard pirates, he'll portray the commanders as equal to the Admirals. When he needs to hype up the Admirals for the final part of the story, he'll portray the Admirals as a level above the Yonko commanders.

Fights in One Piece are dictated by the plot, there's no sense to be made of power-scaling outside of the plot itself. Greenbull, Fujitora, and Akainu are stronger than all of the Yonko commanders, because Oda needs them to be until Luffy/Zora/Sanji/Kid/Law meet them, then once they do, they'll lose. It doesn't even have to make sense how they lose, Oda will pull something out of thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.