• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Celestial Dragons
- Kaido
- Orochi
- Kanjuro
- Lucci

Basically any villain we've seen so far even Kid lol. All those guys kill because they find pleasure in it, Akainu has never killed someone because he enjoys the act of killing.
Lucci literally got off on it.
Lucci is just gross. He's disgusting.
I despise all the CPs and the way the WG "recruits“ them (read:enslaves and brainwashes them since childhood)

Idgaf that people say Lucci's cool or whatever, he's just some mindless killing machine and the fancy suit and beard doesn't change anything

Lucci is just gross. He's disgusting.
I despise all the CPs and the way the WG "recruits“ them (read:enslaves and brainwashes them since childhood)

Idgaf that people say Lucci's cool or whatever, he's just some mindless killing machine and the fancy suit and beard doesn't change anything
I would never talk down Akainu justifying his actions in the name of justice. He's a villain after all and an asshole at that but i think people that kill because they enjoy it are the worst.

Luffy himself should be comparable in strength to the current yonko
Individually, crew wise, fleet wise, and maybe territory wise

We know teach wasn't made a yonko even after everything he did in impel down, marineford, and everything between the point before he defeated the remaining whitebeard pirates

I wonder what made buggy a yonko? 🤔
If buggy truly isn't much stronger than before hes gonna need a stacked ass crew under him more impressive than any other yonko crews. Tho imagining him having a stronger crew than shanks, luffy, and blackbeard is insane
Especially considering kuzan being teamed with teach potentially

Unless buggy truly is a top tier
:finally::finally::finally:

This looks close to you?

No not at all.

Akainu got sneaked punched in the back of the head and suffered no lasting damage.
Meanwhile, one swipe from Akainu, melted half of Whitebeard's brain.

Man tried to split an island on him and Akainu still wasn't knocked out, came back a chapter later face 16 commanders and crocodile.
No. Lasting. Damage.

He ain't just built different, he's built superior.
Giving them the smack talk too.

I would never talk down Akainu justifying his actions in the name of justice. He's a villain after all and an asshole at that
Oh good you clarified that. Now, as a villain he's pretty good.
I understand that Akainu fans like him as a character in his own right and like his personality.

Actually Kizaru just does his job

Hes like that cliche movie character who only lives his life to work in a boring job, to the point he doesn't even care about a thing anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.