What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didnt king turn zoan and fly away ITS BECAUSE HE HAD CUFFS USE SOME COMMON SENSE PLEASE
nope he doesn't have . see the panels that his where his hands are. Also for your info. His flames are hotter as near as magma and that is lunarian ability. I don't think there is a plant that can survive magma temperatures.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
nope he doesn't have . see the panels that his where his hands are. Also for your info. His flames are hotter as near as magma and that is lunarian ability. I don't think there is a plant that can survive magma temperatures.
No fire, no hands (headcanon shit no proof of your statement king flame = magma)

you cant even see his arms you obvious cant see him also he zoan form literally flys, zoro cut his lunarian wing off, you need to reread
Reread 1036 instead of coping.
Post automatically merged:

How about you explain Babanuki who were already on Otama's side, suddenly agreed to switch side again with the losing team?
Post automatically merged:

Her power lasts for a month, not for a week genius.
Your point only makes sense if King is on seastone handcuffs. But that's not the case, is it?

being honest i think King and Queen have not recovered yet , and secondly Zoro and Sanji are stronger , Sanji is fast and has damn good observation haki he will not be caught that easily
and Zoro has good attack power.
Yamato could spar with her father for a while so i doubt that GB is stronger than Kaido
and Jinbe Fishman Karate can affect the water in the plants too.
being confident ? he clould have been being misled by the fact that King and Queen didn't have much power. he could be arrogant too. Sakazuki warned him for a reason.
Bruh Ik what they can do and how strong they are but let's be real if green bull can neg guys Sanji and zolo struggle with it only natural he wash them all until proven other wise, and Bruh 7 days is more than enough for them to heal in fact that's to much time since there recovery is fast

King is clearly in pain and the root is piercing.

The fact that he’s having a harder time piercing King is just a nod to his durability.
that looks like a prison cell in the background...thats pretty F uped to attack injured people and was a pretty good character. it appears he has a bandage on his head. Hopefully now the GB trolls will take it easy like the ZKK trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.