What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inhales hopium ...
Enel hint.
I do wonder what Enel could do in terms of combat in Wano even if he arrived same level as in Skypiea. If he just stayed at range, flying, he should be able to still win against Zoro and Queen at the very least. He hits incredibly hard and if you can't reach him you can't. Very underrated because he lost so early in the story

D

Deleted member 83

I was saying that former probably means it was no longer being used for imprisonment like before.
Right now it looks like they’re using it as a temporary base or something
though it raise the question of why nobody is taking action on them, and what happened to the rest of the beasts pirates after Yamato told them to not make a move, you’d imagine this place of hellish memories will be checked on, considering samurais know there’re still remnants there, are they really that dumb
This 7 days skip really makes no sense

Right now it looks like they’re using it as a temporary base or something
though it raise the question of why nobody is taking action on them, and what happened to the rest of the beasts pirates after Yamato told them to not make a move, you’d imagine this place of hellish memories will be checked on, considering samurais know there’re still remnants there, are they really that dumb
This 7 days skip really makes no sense
No one checked on Kaido or BM either. Although I have my own agenda based speculation for that wit Momo sensing them die with voice of all things. :feelsokeman:

It’s probably just some plot weirdness.

Status
Not open for further replies.