What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why people are surprised that an Admiral can neg some weakened and nerfed pirates.

Even Kuma did this at Sabody with the strawhats.

Admiral should be able to defeat Yc1 with high diff, so low diffing them when they ar ebarely able to move is not an indicator they are stonger than an Emperor.

Given that Big Mom is said to solo her own crew, which I doubt but she still has that hype.

:ihaha:

Luffy went to Mid shut up and get over here and party while Mid was trying to attack Luffy

:shame:

Mid fans Mid turned into Luffy's little brother.

:crazwhat:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
This reminds me of last chapter when everyone was freaking out about GB coming while we had the Sanji fans in the back spamming about Zoro "using Adv CoC" in a gag fight with Sanji :kobeha:

Was it confirmed they had on seastone?
I doubt they had. If they did, it must mean they were prisoners, and if they were it will mean that someone had an eye on them, and if someone had an eye on them he would had called the allience to worn them about an Admiral which didnt happen.

So no, they were there trying to recover and since Kaido and Big Mom are defeated, they had to run away from Wano.. the question is why didnt they do that?

The easy answer is they couldnt since they were weakened.

Last edited:
Luffy is the strongest. Stop this garbage. Let's see what BB has up his sleeve.
we will see if the straw hats could chase out Greenbull then it's set in stone and it also depends on 2 more things;

1. If Luffy is able to use G4 more efficiently(as in use it similar to G3). Therefore eliminating the time limit issue
2. If G5 can be used like any other Zoan form(without timelimit or drawbacks)

Then yeah Luffy will be the strongest caause that means he can fight for days against an Admiral/Yonko

we will see if the straw hats could chase out Greenbull then it's set in stone and it also depends on 2 more things;

1. If Luffy is able to use G4 more efficiently(as in use it similar to G3). Therefore eliminating the time limit issue
2. If G5 can be used like any other Zoan form(without timelimit or drawbacks)

Then yeah Luffy will be the strongest caause that means he can fight for days against an Admiral/Yonko
Why would he fight for days when he beat Kaido in less than an hour?

Greenbull is a regular human. He doesn't need any of the heavyweight attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.