What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

Apparently the term "neg diff" was so utterly ridiculous that Oda decided he is going to incorporate it into his story by creating a character that literally defeats opponents by absorbing their vitality.

I don't think Aramaki is going to defeat any of the alliance members but at the same time no one is defeating Aramaki either, I feel like something will happen that will prevent a full on fight with Aramaki.

Bogard

You can't win
The point of Oda hyping Aramaki is to build up the marine's top forces. Wano originally had one top tier as a main villain, ended up having 2 with Big Mom coming, with both requiring huge amount of effort to take down(scabbards, top5 worst gen fighters).

But the marines have at least 4 top tiers(Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Greenbull), potentially Sengoku and Garp if they decide to come out of retirement(doubtful though), not to mention Kong.

So in a sense the purpose of Greenbull coming all the way to Wano and receive hype is to increase the threat level with multiple top tiers that would have to be beaten if one even wants to have a chance to overthrow the world government. Not to mention unknown factors like SSG

I don't think Aramaki is going to defeat any of the alliance members but at the same time no one is defeating Aramaki either, I feel like something will happen that will prevent a full on fight with Aramaki.
He is going to say....Thank you for saving my homeland and my nephew momonosuke :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.