What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point of Oda hyping Aramaki is to build up the marine's top forces. Wano originally had one top tier as a main villain, ended up having 2 with Big Mom coming, with both requiring huge amount of effort to take down(scabbards, top5 worst gen fighters).

But the marines have at least 4 top tiers(Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Greenbull), potentially Sengoku and Garp if they decide to come out of retirement(doubtful though), not to mention Kong.

So in a sense the purpose of Greenbull coming all the way to Wano and receive hype is to increase the threat level with multiple top tiers that would have to be beaten if one even wants to have a chance to overthrow the world government. Not to mention unknown factors like SSG
No. No it isn't. We've known this shit since Aokiji first showed up.

So do you guys think there's Vice Admirals (not counting Garp and Tsuru) who's as strong as YC1
I think the 2 Admiral candidates Gion and Tokikake are at least as strong as a YC1, maybe even stronger .

No fight happened with King and Queen because no Magma dragons or Diseases or their after effects visible
You're coping Tejas and i know you want to piss of Kinyagi but you know yourself that you're objectively in the wrong here.

Ryokugyu warned them beforehand and they didn't listen, then they were defeated it's just as easy as that. There's no point in Magma dragons when Ryokugyu trashes them instantly.

Anyways this chapter confirmed that an Admiral low diffs the three commanders below a Yonkou so I'm excited to the future arguments using this fact.

Ryokugyu changing the entire region into a forest by casually walking makes me think he's not just a "plant-plant DF"
The God of the Forest theories might be legit, why would he bother with doing that on purpose? It seems to be natural to him
I guess it's similar to Ace stopping the snow in Drum Island with his presence. Same for Ryokugyu, whose presence can grow plants. But not accidentally, but by emitting his power incidentally, just showing off a bit and being thirsty for the encounter with Luffy. But yeah, I too assumed it might be a mythical zoan of some sort. Hence the logia (Kizaru) - paramecia (FUjitora) - zoan (Ryokugyu) will be applied.

I don't think Aramaki is going to defeat any of the alliance members but at the same time no one is defeating Aramaki either, I feel like something will happen that will prevent a full on fight with Aramaki.
18 months or so ago the anime director already said Kaidou was not the main antagonist of Wano, so i guess the real tragedy of the kabuki play will happen because Greenbull

I guess it's similar to Ace stopping the snow in Drum Island with his presence. Same for Ryokugyu, whose presence can grow plants. But not accidentally, but by emitting his power incidentally, just showing off a bit and being thirsty for the encounter with Luffy. But yeah, I too assumed it might be a mythical zoan of some sort. Hence the logia (Kizaru) - paramecia (FUjitora) - zoan (Ryokugyu) will be applied.
I thought of earth fruit Logia before but now i feel like it can't be one.

I don't think Aramaki is going to defeat any of the alliance members but at the same time no one is defeating Aramaki either, I feel like something will happen that will prevent a full on fight with Aramaki.
I didnt think so either but this might be Luffy's chance to beat am Admiral like he's always wanted.

King/Queen were just used as fodder for hype.

You're coping Tejas and i know you want to piss of Kinyagi but you know yourself that you're objectively in the wrong here.

Ryokugyu warned them beforehand and they didn't listen, then they were defeated it's just as easy as that. There's no point in Magma dragons when Ryokugyu trashes them instantly.

Anyways this chapter confirmed that an Admiral low diffs the three commanders below a Yonkou so I'm excited to the future arguments using this fact.
Please explain the 🤕 bandages on King and Queen when Ancient Zoans have insane recovery, King and Queen behind prison doors and no burn marks or flames or disease effect any where in the surroundings

What reminder lol? King and Queen are clearly wearing sea stone cuffs and on their deathbeds. Silly admiral fan trying to twist the narrative.
Aokiji wiped out Straw Hats.

Kizaru wiped out Straw Hats.

Fujitora was about to drop an island of rubble and sink them.

This idea that GB is there to remind us about Admirals is bullshit. We're 1050+ chapters. We know.

This is something else and major related to the story, not just dumb hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.