What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
A lot of fans didn't understand they think Kid and Law are not importants lmao. Same Law who beat Zoro in popularity in Dressora Era
I knew those three will be main focus in the future story since their introduction in sabaody... Zorofans will never have even avarage IQ to understand that second best doesnt = captains, yonkos and admirals. be it reylight, kata, benn, dont matter

I knew those three will be main focus in the future story since their introduction in sabaody... Zorofans will never have even avarage IQ to understand that second best doesnt = captains, yonkos and admirals. be it reylight, kata, benn, dont matter
It's like saying Rayleigh will be more Important/powerful than Whitbeard that's impossible lmao

they even push the Rivarly in this chapter with Luffy and Kid

I have been in this fandom for over a decade and invisible seastone chains/shackles may be the saddest cope i have ever seen
So how aren't they in their Zoan forms then? It shows either they are seriously injured or wrapped with seastones. Dont act like Marines don't use seastones. They used them to handcuff Marco and he couldn't transform into his Zoan. There is no cope but evidence to suggest that and you cannot dismiss it until it has been shown in the manga. This is fair point to make.

Yeah. Its the guy who worships Akainu. The guy who blew up a ship full of civilians on the off chance a nobody Ohara scholar gets away. Hell we see Onigumo kill 1000 marines just for an opportunity to kill EL Luffy.

Killing emperor tier Luffy? Yeah. He is going to take hostages. And who is going to know? Its in Wano.

What do you think
None of that was to again an advantage in a fight unlike Kaido :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.