What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't explicitly stated he was weakened but he and queen definitely were tho

Pretty much like the rest of the tanky ass beast pirates and linlin. Who either kept getting back up pretending every attack did nothing but in actually it was actually doin legit damage

Marco "lost" when he ran out of stamina and needed a break but even then eventually got back up using his fruit
In regards to King especially however there was never made a point that Marco hurt him in any way. Queen was lying and that was exposed but we didn't have any of that with King.

Also, King and Marco fought nearly for the same duration and King's stamina barely has taken a toll if at all. We can say that Marco wasted much more stamina due to fighting against Queen as well but this still wouldn't justify the giant gap in stamina.

King basically fought against Marco with and without Queen for like 2 hours if not more and then fought a full battle against Zoro as well.

I think King is just a bad matchup for Marco. If you know his gimmick you gotta have the AP to put him down before you tire. Any attack wasted on his durability hax means a loss in stamina and on top of that Marco has to waste stamina by regenerating.
Post automatically merged:

Since when can King fly with his lunarian wings? Also, how would a lost wing nerf King?
Why shouldn't he be able to fly ?
I think he flapped with his wings in the sky when Marco send him crashing into a building.
Post automatically merged:

You're forgetting 2vs1, using flames to save fodders?

It is a valid excuse. Zoro had to focus the entire time to figure out lunarian weakness.

And even without knowledge he was still damaging King
That's debatable. It also looked like Zoro drew a lot of blood from King but a chapter later it turned out he wasn't hurt at all.

Green Bull is really reforesting Wano, maybe that's his purpose there, a plot device to fully restore Wano. But I really think he will get beaten (since he doesn't seem to be a nice guy like Fujitora and really wants Luffy's head), and if you think about it, it might be necessary..

He was just introduced, but it has always been the same; an Admiral shows up and the strawhats can't do anything about it... I think enough is enough. They have to beat an admiral, to show that they as crew are really up there now, and this might be it.

–someone's comment on Reddit [chbgt909]

Green Bull is really reforesting Wano, maybe that's his purpose there, a plot device to fully restore Wano. But I really think he will get beaten (since he doesn't seem to be a nice guy like Fujitora and really wants Luffy's head), and if you think about it, it might be necessary..

He was just introduced, but it has always been the same; an Admiral shows up and the strawhats can't do anything about it... I think enough is enough. They have to beat an admiral, to show that they as crew are really up there now, and this might be it.

–someone's comment on Reddit [chbgt909]
redditors are the biggest retards on the planet
:okay:They unironically think that Admiral job on his introduction :milaugh:

See. That’s how YOU interpret the fight. Oda directly contradicts that in the story. See why headcanon is dangerous?
Show me the serious lasting damage that was effecting Kaidou? I know you are salty because Kids strongest attack couldn't even scratch BM, but to honestly think Kid is on the same level is Luffy is just straight up stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.