Lethality:- Greenbull
Speed:- ?
DC:- Greenbull
AoE:- Greenbull

Greenbull vs Kaido:- Extreme diff either way
High High Top Tier:- Roger, Primebeard
High Top Tier:- Akainu, Blackbeard
Mid Top Tier:- Ryoykugyu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Kaido, Shanks, Old Beard
How is endurance "?". As for speed, he would have to show something faster than the Thunder Bagua variants. Kaido is stronger than the admirals. And given you see Sanji fighting Greenbull, how the heck is Sanji going to surpass Kaido powerwise. Lol.

So Akainu was afraid of a couple of Samurai over Kaido and Big Mom?
bro oh my god

HE THOUGH WANO WAS FULL OF ODENS AND RYUUMAS

But in reality it was full of KINEMON and LIKU
Post automatically merged:

How is endurance "?". As for speed, he would have to show something faster than the Thunder Bagua variants. Kaido is stronger than the admirals. And given you see Sanji fighting Greenbull, how the heck is Sanji going to surpass Kaido powerwise. Lol.
Aokiji and Akainu fought for 10 days. Kaido has no comparable stamina/endurance feats.

Ryokugyu could easily be superior there.

Admirals have shown the ability to fight for 10 days. Thats a better Endurance feat than any Zoan has ever shown.

As of now its a...."?" cause we dont know whos faster.

With something called PUs....

Rocks crew had mutliple Top Tier potentials....ranging from Mid Top Tiers to Top Top Tiers. Only makes sense for SHs...the strongest crew ever, to have that much potential. Sanji is Luffy's Wings and one of his strongest fighters. He should easily be Mid Top Tier...possibly above that as well.

bro oh my god

HE THOUGH WANO WAS FULL OF ODENS AND RYUUMAS

But in reality it was full of KINEMON and LIKU
Post automatically merged:

Aokiji and Akainu fought for 10 days. Kaido has no comparable stamina/endurance feats.

Ryokugyu could easily be superior there.
If that were the case then Kaido wouldn’t be running Wano. Use your head. You think powerful Samurai would allow Kaido to enslave their people?:kayneshrug:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Better every time I peep this thread. Lol

Nah, it’s going pretty well so far. I am 13 pages in, I estimate the whole chapter will probably be about 50 pages (pretty standard for a complete S&A chapter, not the individual parts but the entire thing). Big moments planned for my fellow Admiral chads.

I’m off work Monday so I should be able to knock out the bulk of the chapter then.

Status
Not open for further replies.