What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can read so they feel even more pathetic and desperate.

Ladmiral fans life = taking L constantly :rolaugh::holdthisl:

I asked you: prove it that I said ''extremely maskless'' :vistalaugh:

Linyagi is a Liar confirmed.

Ling not wearing a mask shows us either he is:

- mentally damaged, forgot to wear a mask

- he wasn't even recovered enough to find a new mask

:goyea:
My last message made you insecure cuz you seem to be spamming emojis less. Thank god

Im assuming Aramaki and Issho were atleast Inbetweeners-Low Top Tiers before getting scouted and getting their fruits.

Since they got their fruits in the last 2 years....they've probably been dedicating their entire lifes to fighting to get to the lvl they were. Then their fruits vamped them to Mid Top Tiers....

This also makes the fact that both Fuji and Greenbull having real swords make more sense.

At this point, I feel sorry for Erkan. He's spamming out-of-context collages that fails at downplaying the Admirals and pretending maskless King and Ryokugyu's black blade are W's. This guy needs mental health.
I feel sorry for a hypocrite troll that I ignore, yet you still being a stalker fanboy of mine. :suresure: You can't even post a thing in this thread without being a stalker, you hypocrite little troll.

Im assuming Aramaki and Issho were atleast Inbetweeners-Low Top Tiers before getting scouted and getting their fruits.

Since they got their fruits in the last 2 years....they've probably been dedicating their entire lifes to fighting to get to the lvl they were. Then their fruits vamped them to Mid Top Tiers....

This also makes the fact that both Fuji and Greenbull having real swords make more sense.
Green Bull hasn't eaten in 3 years. Clearly a byproduct of his fruit. So he's had it before the draft.

Greenbull has been fasting for 3 years.

So if that has to do with the fruit, he got it before the Draft.

Not sure about Fujitora tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.