What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounty hunters make sense, would explain why they been not around the big war 2years ago.
Unlike Gion and Chaton who been fanmade characters(which Oda love so much that he add them in his manga), they been probably planned before the timeskip(don´t forget Oda had in mind to kill Akainu and retire Sengoku from his position, so he always had the plan to add two new admirals) and been the strongest characters who been not in the navy/pirate fractions.

Speaking of Gion and Chaton, pretty sure both will be op too, like probably after Garp the strongest viceadmirals, low top tiers perhaps(if the Navy had them in mind for the Admiral position).
Gion and Chaton likely will be Calamities/Sweet Commanders level.

Bounty hunters make sense, would explain why they been not around the big war 2years ago.
Unlike Gion and Chaton who been fanmade characters(which Oda love so much that he add them in his manga), they been probably planned before the timeskip(don´t forget Oda had in mind to kill Akainu and retire Sengoku from his position, so he always had the plan to add two new admirals) and been the strongest characters who been not in the navy/pirate fractions.

Speaking of Gion and Chaton, pretty sure both will be op too, like probably after Garp the strongest viceadmirals, low top tiers perhaps(if the Navy had them in mind for the Admiral position).
Well a simple explanation is they were drafted into the Marines (canonical fact) during the timeskip and were not members of the Marines during the war which in turn means they had no obligation or need to be present at the war to begin with either. It was none of their business to begin with.

I can see Aramaki being a Bounty Hunter but Issho seems far too honorable for that, so to be honest I doubt he was a bounty hunter, though I'm not sure what he would have been doing pre-skip otherwise to be as powerful as he was and feel so passionate about justice. Could have been a monarch or advisor to a monarch but that's the only other thing I can think of

Because it’s a Paramecia. Oda has said that the Logia Trio fruits are equal in power to the strongest Paramecia, by default putting them above Fuji’s fruit.

Logia shapeshifting is a huge asset in a fight. But in terms of offensive strength Fuji’s fruit is probably about equal.
The statement doesn't mean that all Logia > All Paramecia/Zoans. There is nuance to this. Clearly it's a case of average strength among the fruits.

FOH telling everyone that the Gura Gura no Mi is an inferior fruit to the Numa Numa no Mi by virtue of classification alone

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Alright no lie, I did actually bust out laughing when I read “extremely maskless

Green Bull’s dick is so huge that he has made Erkan descend further than what I believed possible.

@ShishioIsBack this reminds me of speculation that Zoro’s ISDS on Pica was weakened due to the wind pressure from Elizabello launching him through the air
Saying a fucking top tier attack that could potentially kill kaido landing on king and him losing his wing and his haki coated sword that he was able to casually would Marco with didn’t nerf king is also bullshit

zoro was literally telling me even if you live you will never recover from this attack before landing it

king < green bull obviously but he wasn’t 100% like queen or else green bull won’t win as easy

I just read a plot summary of Ronin Gai, which is one of Yoshio Harada’s most famous movies and the one with the other admiral actors.

He goes against the Shogunate by himself and wins.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Wiwi @Extravlad @Wuuuke @ranady @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @The White Crane @Erkan12 @MonsterKaido @Seraphoenix
If Oda seriously used this film as part of his inspiration for the Ryokugyu (which seems very likely) then Ryokugyu might actually defeat the alliance.
Post automatically merged:

Losing your wing aka your ability to fly
… you do know that in the manga his wings have only been aesthetic like a Skypeians? He still has wings in his Zoan form.

Because it’s a Paramecia. Oda has said that the Logia Trio fruits are equal in power to the strongest Paramecia, by default putting them above Fuji’s fruit.

Logia shapeshifting is a huge asset in a fight. But in terms of offensive strength Fuji’s fruit is probably about equal.
Aside from the Draftees Duo being more impressive in Haki than the Color Trio despite having the weaker fruits, I think the New Admirals also have superior reach than the original ones, imo, since Akainu, Kizaru, and Aokiji will have to put an effort to, say, reach the earth's orbit or beyond it, whereas Fujitora could do it literally with his eyes permanently closed, no effort. :myman:

Who knows how far GB's reach could go, but since Fuji's reach moves upward, I won't be surprised if Aramaki's plants could reach even the earth's core. :steef:

Speaking of offensive strength, someone on vsbattles calculated the striking strength of Fuji's meteor attack and the result is insane:
Fujitora's Meteor Attack's Striking Strength. :hohoho:

No wonder its halved version would still have decimated the Grand Fleet in Stampede had it not been for Mihawk. :arnoling:

@AdmiralKinyagi
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@Finalbeta
@Extravlad
@Wiwi
@Tyki_Mikk
@MarineHQ62
@Blackbeard
@MagmaDog

Status
Not open for further replies.