What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBS 91

D: All the characters of “Yonko Officer” class have very high bounties. Do their bounties ever go up simply for the reason that they are the Officer of XX? P.N. Rice LOVE

O: Yes yes, that totally happens. After the Dressrosa incident, all the people involved with the Straw Hat Crew got a flat 50 million increase. The crew members’ bounties often increase with their captain. This is because it is actually fairly difficult to appraise the strength of each individual person and assign a money value to them.

You cant compare YC and others to Captains in terms of power level by their bounties. My point stands :kata:

You also can't compare Cap to Cap by bounty as we know from Sabaody (Lid having 320 for terrorizing bunch of vilages).

And don't forget Sanji getting 330 for being a Vinsmoke and Guffy getting 1.5 for infiltrating BM territory and escaping alive + also having a grand fleet.

Oda made sure to point out that not always it is about individual strength.
When asked about Enels strength he mentioned bounty.

When Marco took on king and Queen he mentioned Bounty.

even Karakuri was referenced as billion berry. Cause it matters. (Not 100% of course. A 1.5 isn’t automatically stronger than a 1.35)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Alright no lie, I did actually bust out laughing when I read “extremely maskless

Green Bull’s dick is so huge that he has made Erkan descend further than what I believed possible.

@ShishioIsBack this reminds me of speculation that Zoro’s ISDS on Pica was weakened due to the wind pressure from Elizabello launching him through the air

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Alright no lie, I did actually bust out laughing when I read “extremely maskless

Green Bull’s dick is so huge that he has made Erkan descend further than what I believed possible.

@ShishioIsBack this reminds me of speculation that Zoro’s ISDS on Pica was weakened due to the wind pressure from Elizabello launching him through the air
Bro didn't you read the Zoro fight?

King isn't a lunarian, his MASK IS. Zoro didn't win until he destroyed the mask lol

Status
Not open for further replies.