What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if you mean born in Wano definitely he's one of the most eastern-looking characters out there
Aramaki? Nah, doesn't strike me as a Wano native tbh
I know GB doesn't look like he's from Wano but characters don't walk around with katanas without being somehow related to Wano, even King lived there for 20+ years.
Zoro, Shiryu, Fuji, GB, Ghandi all have katanas, 3 of them look like samurai, it's not a coincidence that there are dozens of pirates and marines swordsmen but only 5 characters outside of wano use katanas.

Why does he need to be stronger than Kaido? :suresure:
GB joined at the same time as Fuji, they're both swordsmen with proper katanas, this fanbase is always complaining about this, the new guy can't be worse than the last one, we have AdCoC swordsmen right now, GB can't be another Emperor Eustass Kidd with CoC but can't even use it, there's no point in it.
Look post that I quote when you first time quote me. That guy wrote that he's giving edge to GB over Kaido. That is baseless because we have no idea what all out GB can do or what are levels of his haki. We need yet to see much more from him to be able how would he fair in fight with Kaido.

You are pathetic
Just be honest rather than sneaky clown for once

Tell me is Green Bull >>>> Kaido or chapter 1000 zoro >>> King or Green Bull never neg diffed full power King

All three of these things can't be false
Post automatically merged:

Luffy neg diffs King
Maybe read the manga instead of skimming spoilers
Idk why you want me to explain why someone who isn't known as the strongest isnt stronger than the person known as the strongest lol

Personally
Imo
Aka just me

Strongest > not strongest
But hey we all got opinions
:handsup:

Oh kid can fight AND probably will fight shanks( if blackbeard doesn't offs him) this time take revenge on him.

Coby is a joke character. Gonna get neg diffed by boa. You really like that pathetic character.
Luffy = kid
Kidd aint fighting Shanks. His time to become a yonko is done. Shanks is going to be either luffy or blackbeards opponent. If kidd fights Shanks he is going to lose again horribly to him and will be used as hype tool to show how casual Shanks deals with opponents like him. Hence why the best person for him to fight is coby. Atleast he will have a fighting chance. Though based on his moveset if he has no metal coby washes him

I know GB doesn't look like he's from Wano but characters don't walk around with katanas without being somehow related to Wano, even King lived there for 20+ years.
Zoro, Shiryu, Fuji, GB, Ghandi all have katanas, 3 of them look like samurai, it's not a coincidence that there are dozens of pirates and marines swordsmen but only 5 characters outside of wano use katanas.
That's a good point but Aramaki design and attitude (katana aside) doesn't scream Wano native to me

While with Issho I'm kinda assuming it even without confirmation, I don't have the same confidence in doing it with Aramaki

That's the thing: It would be some nice twist if the navi cleans out the WG from within, but I very much doubt that happens.

Basically any shonen manga with some mysterious "overlord king" like Imu will always let that main evil force get destroyed by the protagonist - the SHs/Luffy.

I'm pretty sure that if Oda really writes a plot where Akainu & Co. try to overthrow Imu & the Gorosei, they actually get their butts handed to them. There is a reason those dudes were able to rule and enslave the world for 900 years.
Yeah, I think there will be some trade off, in which the marines accomplish more independence while not diminishing Imu's role. Because for now, as mighty as Imu might be, things seem to get out of hand, with or without his permission. But given the scene with him cutting up wanted posters, it seems he is legitimately feeling threatened, and the WG is also not able to stop events from happening. Urging their agents to kill Luffy and abduct Robin, ending up awakening Nika and not getting their hands on Robin, unable to stop the likes of Morgans publishing information they don't want to be published.

Also, given how anxious they behave in front of Yonko interactions; be it one of the Gorosei turning pale as Shanks contacts Whitebeard or the other Gorosei being afraid of what could happen if they anger Kaido, it does seem to me that the WG keeps its control due to a multitude of things, some of which being keeping a power structure alive that is barely questioned (we know this from real life politics, where politics themselves have a power structure under their command) combined with propaganda, which is part of keeping the power structure alive; deliberately trying to erase information that might make them look bad or would allow the general public to get the bigger picture. On the other hand, large parts of the new world and the strongest islands are not under the WG's control, they are or were under the control of pirates. With the Gorosei admitting that Wano is still unconquerable to them, acting on Doflamingo's behalf since he knows their secrets and even failing to assassinate him while he is under Magellan's protection in Impel Down. Doesn't sound to me like a very encompassing power.

But I'm looking forward to how Oda will handle that.

Last edited:
Papazuki was looking out for his children

Kizaru: shall I stop the emperors

Papazuki: don’t go to wano it’s dangerous

Kizaru: Ok papa

Papazuki: don’t provoke them

Aramaki: yeah I hear you damnit
I’ll cause a little trouble but just don’t tell papa okay bye
I will take this kids head

:gokulaugh:These admirals are something else

Is Tashigi from Wano? Mamonga?

really? Did you read the chapter at all?
did you?
She got her skull cracked
Big Mom went to sleep after she regained her memory from his headbutt. She was completely unfazed
those literally contradict each other, if she was unfaced, she wouldn't receive memories from the hit.

What damage did Queen get from Big Mom?
Queen vs Big Mom
end result: Big Mom fainted and chained up

How did Queen lose exactly in your headcanon chapter?

I mean, a 3v1 is a 3v1...
And Aramaki could come to that conclusion not only looking at them but at the whole surroundings. It would only be a matter of time before Luffy, Kidd and Law decide to step in and at that point he could say "Aight this shit is hotter than I thought"

I'm saying this cause Oda probably wants to hype him up while not coming to a prolonged battle with the Alliance members, a clash shoould be enough for this, and expecting the 1st men plus Sanji to take action and covering each others is the most logic (and pleasing) deduction imo

Also, once Luffy and Kidd are unleashed it's hard to make them reasonable, which is another factor that makes me lean on excluding them from this

But I could be wrong, obviously
Regardless, this is still in Wano. Oda isn't going to make anybody but the 3 Billion Trio fight GB, dude. :suresure:

Besides, Aramaki isn't here just to kill Luffy. The fact that he negged the Beast Pirates means that he is here to tie up all loose ends, including the induction of Wano to WG.

I think the clash between GB and Luffy might be interrupted by Momoron telling him that the Pirates are his friends and guests.

GB then reveals that he just loldiffed the Beast Pirates and makes an offer like this: surrender Luffy to the Marines and have Wano join WG. In exchange, GB will both restore Wano's fertility to end the country-wide drought & famine and give Wano the Celestial Dragons treatment. As in, whomever attacks Wano after its induction to the WG will be hunted down directly by any of the 3 Admirals.

Just my two cents. :myman:

Really, I wonder what the fuck Oda is doing with the Gorosei. They used to look calm and collected but ever since the fruit thing they have been looking like pure incompetent fodders.
Like, people mock Akainu for being the "angry yelling dude" post-ts but he never looked as overwhelmed by the events lol. (+ getting his own fanboy that happens to be a top tier is positive portrayal) @MarineHQ62

Status
Not open for further replies.