Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I don't get 2 things...
1. So who was the one in previous chapter who hacked the signal of CP0. I don't get the comment by Morgan and Big Mom this chapter.
2. So does that mean that Kozuki have created the Sandais as we have learned that Hitetsu isn't Hitetsu

I figured out Oda's secret clues in the chapter.

Since Pluton was mentioned it was also mentioned in Chapter 352, and you can go to Chapter 352's Color Spread and see the same sun on Zoro's festival kimono. The different looking sun could be a solar eclipse?

Chapter 352 has Usopp and Franky confronted by CP9. This is sneaky, because Oda also places both Franky and Usopp in the same panel as Zoro in Chapter 1053.

In Chapter 353 there's a cover page of Zoro scuba-diving, but he's wielding only one katana and it doesn't appear to be any of the katana he has owned thus far. This leads me to believe that at some point in Wano, Zoro will find another katana in the Wano sea, to be one step closer to gathering all nine swords for Asura nine sword style.

It is very interesting how Zoro keeps being drawn wearing symbols of the sun in Wano. We already know Luffy is Nika the Sun God. So is Zoro somehow connected to the Sun Gods of the past? Joy Boy has already been compared to the Sword God, and the Sword God has been compared to Zoro. Could a Sword God of the past also have been Joy Boy? Could Zoro's bloodline actually be connected to one of the Joy Boys of the past? Could Zoro's ancestor be the Joy Boy who failed? One of Zoro's parents was definitely a Shimotsuki, was Zoro's other parent Joy Boy'd ancestor? Does this mean Zoro will inherit the sword in Nika's silhouette? Are the Devil Fruits actually the Ancient Oni race that was erased during the Void Century? Could Zoro actually be an Ancient Oni? Is Zoro's hair green because he is actually the Spirit Devil Fruit? Is Zoro's lack of direction due to him being a Devil Fruit? Is not being able to swim a consequence of how the Ancient Oni were turned into Devil Fruits? Did Toki actually eat her fruit or was she an Ancient Oni too? Was Kitetsu the one who killed the Ancient Oni? Does this make it even more likely a samurai was the first Joy Boy? Does D. actually show who participated in the Demon slaying of the Ancient Oni? Is Zoro the child of god and devil? Is Zoro the key to "One Piece"?

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
β€Ž

My boy Smokers stocks going up never seen a Vice Admiral man handle a Yonko

:steef:

Beat 2 of the current 4 Yonko

:finally:

@SmokedOut

Future admiral
Post automatically merged:

Stampede movie raised Smokers stocks like non before

Clashed evenly with Sabo

Had Loby looking up to him like Aokiji looked up to prime Garp

Only marine not to turn and run away at the buster call

Was overpowering Sanji

Had a good portion of the Strawhats fearing him even when they were with Law

THE GOAT

:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Smoker having Sanji on the ropes and even pushing him back effortlessly.

Sanji bros

:suresure:

@m0nst3Rx
@Lor D. Coast
@bennbeckman
@Orojackson Refugee

Smoker evenly clashing with Sabo who is YC1 and then both he and Sabo low diff a Yonko

Smoker stocks rising through the roof! Making Loby look like a chump teaching him how a true chad behaves.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Hina low diff Loby

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@TheAncientCenturion
@SokedOut

Jack aka Wack the drought. A gigachad went through a top vice admiral, former legendary fleet admiral & current admiral Fujitora.

While Ling and Lueen were burried by Greenbull:kuzanshut:

Jack and Kaido literally the only ones who had W for the BP...
:milaugh:People thought King and Queen were much stronger than Jack
Turns out they're actually in similar level

I can see Aramaki doing all this:
- Heal and rejuvenate by absorbing
- Regenerate body parts like how a cut tree does it
- Can create clones using roots
- Can travel underground
- Can attack from a miles away
- Can't be sensed with haki underground or in thick forest, good luck fighting him in forest

The potential of this df is insane, the more you think the more amazing it is

I can see Aramaki doing all this:
- Heal and rejuvenate by absorbing
- Regenerate body parts like how a cut tree does it
- Can create clones using roots
- Can travel underground
- Can attack from a miles away
- Can't be sensed with haki underground or in thick forest, good luck fighting him in forest

The potential of this df is insane, the more you think the more amazing it is
Would mean it's big big problem for swordsmen if they can't overcome it with either haki or special techniques like Kimemons fire attacks.