Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
Agreed. At this point it's undeniable that All revo commanders are high tiers with Sabo being above YC1 level.
If you pour me enough Sake you could probably convince me into believing Bello Betty high-diffs Jack...

Lindbergh, the cat with the jetpack, vs King? Fuck it, even if I know it's stupid, I'm putting my money on the cat with the fucking jetpack.

I feel like Kuma was Dragon's right hand man (Rayleigh), but it's now Sabo. Ace was a wildly successful member of the White Beard Pirates, and Ace's Haki is just ass-cheeks compared to Sabo's powerful techniques. Clearly Dragon has insane Haki, too, if he taught Sabo this stuff. I actually think Sabo beats pre-Future-Sight Luffy, his Haki would give Luffy serious problems, and I'm not sure Gear 4th can take down Sabo in one use.

Is Sabo gets shafted I'll be pissed, I really want Akainu vs Sabo/Luffy, or at least a tag-team.

Seems like Green Bull's justice is heavily based on his own opinions of what's right, like Fujitora. Ryokugyu also seems to be a generally nice guy
-Hasn't actually killed any of the Beast Pirates officially (if Akainu was here Udon would be a volcano by now)
-Bought Fujitora food and drink at the Reverie when he was supposed to kick him out
-Is regrowing Wano as he goes
-Wants to take Luffy's head to impress/please his boss

Green Bull straight up said, "Yeah, go turn a ship around to get better booze. Oh, and don't tell the Fleet Admiral I'm here, bye."

What a fucking legend. Glad I was wrong and Ryokugyu is ready to wreck shop.
Bro he's stabbing them through their hearts and drinking their blood lol

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
Bro he's stabbing them through their hearts and drinking their blood lol
Oh, yeah, Green Bull is large and in charge: my point is that if it WAS Akainu, he would literally melt Queen the moment he fought back. Ryokugyu is brutal, but he has restraint (Zoro parallel?).

He also hasn't eaten in three years, give Green Bull a break. What, I am the only person who's spent this whole arc wanting to suck Queen's nutrients?

Wait

:funky::whitepress:

Anyone here feeling Greenbull's ability to be more fun and enjoyable compared to other Admirals? I wish he become Luffy's frienemy somehow eventually (just like Fuji) to help The Grandfleet in some ways, after interacting with Luffy in Wano. Someone powerful with fun ability, just like how Kuma's ability is both fun and powerful...it's rare

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
the best part of zkk was how high they flew when everyone could see the incoming fall.
It's coming, IMO. What is dead will never die. ZKK lives: Zoro will kill Zombie Kaido (hi, Moria, enjoy your revenge).

The question is... does that count? Eh?

:kriwhat:

If I'm right, and Moria resurrects Kaido, then Zoro kills Zombie Kaido (ZKZK)... I think it will just piss everyone off. Zoro fans would be like "Booooo not the real Kaido", and ZKK haters wouldn't even count it as ZKK. Maybe that's why I want ZKZK: maximum chaos.

We'll see when Act 3 ends. Tragedy has yet to truly come.

Pretty great chapter for what it was.

Aramaki was amazing of course, defeating King and Queen while commenting he can't lose to Commanders or his reputation will be tarnished. He's already restoring Wano. With the Akainu admiration, I doubt he'll switch sides like some theories suggested, he can still be against the World Government (like that one SBS suggested) without bailing on the Marines. Can't wait to see him interact with the alliance and put that black blade to use.

Straw Hats partying is always a nice sight to see and I love how Ryokugyu is about to crash their enjoyment. Big Mom Pirates finally doing something, even if it's just attacking CP. Maybe some strong-ish guys were aboard. If they're still around, hopefully we see something from Smoothie.

Buggy being a Yonko ticked me off initially but so long as Oda explains it well, it's fine. Dude's enjoyable but everyone falling for his stuff was a bit much for me initially. Maybe he has some really strong crew-mates now and a decent amount of territory. He's got the reputation from his time with Roger and Shanks and as an ex-Warlord so all he needed to do was convince the world by surrounding himself with strong people if he reveals he has some notable crewmates.

The 3 Captains sharing the recognition for the 2 Yonkos' downfall equally isn't a surprise considering the same happened with Dressrosa and Doffy's defeat. Just means the Gorosei didn't want too much info getting out about Luffy's G5 and true fruit. Plus Kid and Law deserved huge bounties for beating Big Mom, glad they're getting that respect.

Can't wait for the Straw Hat and ex-Warlord bounties and updates on Sabo's situation. Wano seems to be wrapping up but it isn't over yet, hopefully we see Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave and get some elaboration on the Grim Reaper stuff (maybe it was just a hallucination but I'd still like Zoro to talk about).

S

stealthblack

Please....gorosei retarted as fuck.

Like removing D. Now would only raise more questions around the world, since everyone already saw his 1,5 bounty poster. You should have never given him D. Or any other D. Poster.

Oh, yeah, Green Bull is large and in charge: my point is that if it WAS Akainu, he would literally melt Queen the moment he fought back. Ryokugyu is brutal, but he has restraint (Zoro parallel?).

He also hasn't eaten in three years, give Green Bull a break. What, I am the only person who's spent this whole arc wanting to suck Queen's nutrients?

Wait

:funky::whitepress:
Greenbull does eat just not with his mouth, he can taste sake with his tentacles so he can probably "eat" by sucking the life out of someone.

The Gorosei are th most stupid idots around the world.

Deleted the initial D out of wanted posters doesn't make any sense, since Luffy had several Bounty's with the "D", Blackbeard has a "D" bounty ...

Why in the first place allow it ? What an incapable bunch of idiots.
Post automatically merged:

Hey at all theorists? Do you believe GB is Zoros dad after chapter 1053?

Do you believe he has a black blade ?

Now someone help me under something. People claim that Coby is weak but I have a few questions pertaining to that.

If he was weak why was is he allowed to casual sail in the new world? Why was he even allowed to be in the waters of the new world the same time Kidd was in those waters?

Why exactly did the marines decide to give a captain his own ship with his name on it to sail in thee new world?

Why did the marines allow a marine captain to excort royalty to the reverie????

When in the history of one piece does a captain have his own ship named after him sailing casually in the new world???

Please....gorosei retarted as fuck.

Like removing D. Now would only raise more questions around the world, since everyone already saw his 1,5 bounty poster. You should have never given him D. Or any other D. Poster.
I guess they are in massive panic and are acting irrational because of the fact how Nika comes closer and closer at kicking their asses. This realisation is just priceless.
Post automatically merged:

Now someone help me under something. People claim that Coby is weak but I have a few questions pertaining to that.

If he was weak why was is he allowed to casual sail in the new world? Why was he even allowed to be in the waters of the new world the same time Kidd was in those waters?

Why exactly did the marines decide to give a captain his own ship with his name on it to sail in thee new world?

When in the history of one piece does a captain have his own ship named after him sailing casually in the new world???
Yep, Coby will have his moment soon.
I even think he could fight off Boa relatively well, unfortunately we still have to wait for a confirmation who ultimately won.

yeah coby WAS weak but he absolutely isnt anymore. hasnt had a chance to really show off yet but ppl gotta remember hes trained by garp and has good haki. really strong observation at least bc he can sense peoples voices like the skypeia girl and can detect exact locations of torpedoes underwater and stop them when other ppl of the same rank dont even know they're there

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
My prediction for why Luffy and co. will leave Wano unscathed:

Tama (a cute girl) will share her red bean soup with Aramaki, his first meal in forever, and he will be pacified until Luffy and the others wrap up their end of arc shenanigans.
...Yo, I like you, this is BY FAR the most wholesome thing I've read on WorstGen in the last week. Good job!

:kata: