Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Sigh unpopular opinion I really want Kidd to die. Yes I know I sounds harsh but it makes sense

The pirate he is based off of in real life history was unlucky and was killed in front of his crew.

Kidd is wasting his potential with his fruit and has nothing to compensate for in his fighting style when he has no metal around him. (no incredible haki, no martial arts, no incredible weaoonary, nothing).

He wont be a yonko. The only other yonko for him to face will be shanks or Blackbeard both of which he will never defeat.

And lastly Franky deserves his fruit. Imagine Franky being able to construct and deconstruct his body at will. Add jetpacks and stuff to his body mid fight. He would actually be a potential low top tier EOS

He cant. he cant beat BM anymore than he can beat Kaidou or a health WB or a prime Garp or Roger. All these people are relative in strenght. Before you start posting pictures of Akainu vs whitebeard remember that WB was minutes awaybfrom death and had been stabbed bybswords hundreds of times along with gunfire and cannons and a serious Whitebeard defeated Akainu in two blows and walked off. He likely cared nothing about his face and let Akainu hit him to open him up.
Big mom doesn't have future sight, has poor mastery of adv coc and rarely uses it,no adv coa, kaido accidentally melting off a horn from onigashima is a better feat than anything "mother misery" has shown

She's not on kaido's lvl and is by far the weakest yonko, GB can definitely beat her
Post automatically merged:

"Uhhh, yeah, I'd like the the #2 Combo, with the Queen burger and some King on the side."

But how does Queen taste?

FUNKY
That's what I find pretty wild, since he can taste through his plants that means he's essentially eating king and queen alive

Question why wasn't dragon or sabo made yonko? I know sabo needed as bigger bounty. But what's dragons excuse? Someone asked what that pic of sabo means I think it's a territory that the revolutionary claimed. So back to my point why wasn't dragon considered an emperor?

Big mom doesn't have future sight, has poor mastery of adv coc and rarely uses it,no adv coa, kaido accidentally melting off a horn from onigashima is a better feat than anything "mother misery" has shown

She's not on kaido's lvl and is by far the weakest yonko, GB can definitely beat her
First thing BM did when she got her fruit was giving life to a bunch of flowers and trees just saying

not being a pirate is a poor excuse for not being considered an emperor pirate? lol

dragon and sabo and the revolutionaries have bounties because they are criminals just like caesar clown. not every criminal is a pirate.
It's a poor excuse since again the world government treats the revos as pirates he ce why they have bounties. Added with the fact that the revos also have territories, bounties, and allies.

Name a person in this series that got a bounty that was not registered as a pirate? Exactly

Will post a video that I make in reference to what I think the ssg is. This site doesn't have away to leave a voice insert so

There are two scenarios might have happened outside Wano that triggered Green Bull's current action :kuzanshut:

1) GB and Fujitora fought Sabo and Rev Officials but failed to capture anyone or Sabo escaped (GB came to capture Luffy to fix his bad reputation from this incident)

2) They managed to capture Sabo but Fujitora was credited or GB got over confident after defeated Sabo, he though he was invincible then hungry for more action to raise his own name in the Navy

Or he simply just a psyco admiral and Akainu's hard fan:gokulaugh:

What do you guys think? is GB really can handle the alliance? or he just a tool to show the current OP SH power level?:milaugh:

Question why wasn't dragon or sabo made yonko? I know sabo needed as bigger bounty. But what's dragons excuse? Someone asked what that pic of sabo means I think it's a territory that the revolutionary claimed. So back to my point why wasn't dragon considered an emperor?
He's not a pirate. They're pirate emperors

Is this official?

I think it's not bad. I can get used to it. I also remember how i hated Katakuri's hair color at first
Official manga colors usually don't come out for at least a few months. Manga color edition is currently only up to volume 96 I think

Name a person in this series that got a bounty that was not registered as a pirate? Exactly
i named three in the post are you blind?

let us try again:
dadan
higuma
caesar
olvia
the funk brothers
the yeti cool brothers
dragon
sabo
bello betty
lindbergh
ivankov
inazuma

bounty means you are a criminal not that you are a pirate.

since this is a pirate manga most of the criminals we know are pirates but all the names above are criminals with a bounty in their head who are not pirates, but are bandits, assassins, revolutionaries or some other type of criminal..

i named three in the post are you blind?

let us try again:
dadan
higuma
caesar
olvia
the funk brothers
the yeti cool brothers
dragon
sabo
bello betty
lindbergh
ivankov
inazuma

bounty means you are a criminal not that you are a pirate.

since this is a pirate manga most of the criminals we know are pirates but all the names above are criminals with a bounty in their head who are not pirates, but are bandits, assassins, revolutionaries or some other type of criminal..
Again all of them are classified as criminas. Unless you are telling me that there is a clear distinction stated in the source material. So what differentiates them from being classified as pirates?

Last edited: