Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
I think Gatekeeper Shanks feat Mihawk is looking pretty good right now.

A “prove to me your who I thought you were” roadblock before the grand finale
While this kinda makes sense it still doesn't answer why he talks to the Gorosei in a personal level. It's really weird. Like him knowing about Nika already sounds like thats a conversation him and the Gorosei have had.

The WG erased that knowledge, so how did Shanks of all people know it was with the Rubber fruit to begin with?

I'm not convinced he's a gatekeeper. The dialogue here implies he has his own reason to go for it now too.

Any good general knows that attacking on all fronts makes your army weaker,because your troops are dispersed.Sakazuki will cause the navys downfall.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I think Gatekeeper Shanks feat Mihawk is looking pretty good right now.

A “prove to me your who I thought you were” roadblock before the grand finale
I was adept of the "gatekeeper" Shanks.
But this chapter definitely changed it for me.
There's no gatekeeping on that "it's finally time we go after the One Piece".
Motherfucker is now a competitor.
Only one can become Pirate King.
:finally:

The marines look so lost right now

The WG is lying to them

they have pirates, warlords and revolutionaries all going crazy at the same time

Akainu about to explode the new base in Magma from pure rage
Going after the warlords was the dumbest move ever,they should have kept them for last. First they should have dealt with the yonko/revs.

I

Indigo

Going after the warlords was the dumbest move ever,they should have kept them for last. First they should have dealt with the yonko/revs.
If they didn't, then Fuji might've turned

and then they would have another top tier going rogue

Fuji wanted the warlord system gone, and the other kings like Cobra and Riku helped

Glad Sabo wasn't captured just for him to be Ace 2.0 for MF war.

At this rate the Revs are gonna have 2 top tiers in their side (Dragon, Sabo), with Sabo matching him in influence already

Luffy became an Emperor, while he gets called Flame Emperor (name of Ace's attack), they are going neck to neck

Shanks probably wants to face Luffy as an opponent for the OP, not a mentor. Or a guideblock as others said, if the later then good time to have Zoro vs Mihawk then.

The WG is lying to them

they have pirates, warlords and revolutionaries all going crazy at the same time

Right he might have to send his last line of defense of his new marineford out there too, a lot of big names out there now roaming.

And the WG isn't helping them much either doing shit behind their back.

I

Indigo

At least the Marines + WG have the SSG thing

we need to find out what it is

but everything is kicked into high gear

really feels like the War shouldn't be really that far away

If they didn't, then Fuji might've turned

and then they would have another top tier going rogue

Fuji wanted the warlord system gone, and the other kings like Cobra and Riku helped
not really,they could have appeased him."we will go to war with the yonko.Then we will arrest the warlords".

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

The WG is lying to them

With the Marines reaching this low, this is the PERFECT spot for the SSG to show its worth. If, whatever they developed, is able to let the Navy start swinging the game back to their favor, then that's pretty fucking hype for the SSG and Vegapunk.

I

Indigo

not really,they could have appeased him."we will go to war with the yonko.Then we will arrest the warlords".
The Yonkou weren't a thing during the Reverie

all of Wano happened after the Reverie

those decisions were made back then

I

Indigo

With the Marines reaching this low, this is the PERFECT spot for the SSG to show its worth. If, whatever they developed, is able to let the Navy start swinging the game back to their favor, then that's pretty fucking hype for the SSG and Vegapunk.
The thing is, we all already know Vegapunk is on the side of the revolutionaries

So anything the SSG show right now, we already know it's gonna turn sides