Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
I hope there is more to GB other than "I am a big tree!" Much more because if this is it, meh.
Definitely didnt expect him to be a crazier version of Akainu.
Truly wonder why Oda chose to do Shanks dirty with "With Kaido and BM gone, let's go after OP now", lol.
No idea what to think of this Kurouma guy, doesnt seem like someone who will be too relevant in the future.
Hashirama was blowing up mountains.GB DF has crazy potential,he can create all sorts of poisonus plants and stuff.Just look how cool Ussop's weapon is and now imagine that on cocaine and pcp.

B

Ballel

Post automatically merged:

Can you imagine, if Luffy and Shanks have a friendly Davy Back fight, where no one is trying to kill, and people are just fighting fair fights, and, right at the climaxes, the Blackbeard Pirates show up, and start trying to murder everyone?

Just as Luffy is about to succumb to Blackbeard...

"Flashily piss off, idiot. I'll slice you into pieces if you don't back off, Teach. I'm not scared of a man who couldn't even become a Command on Whitebeard's crew. Shanks is my crewmate. If you want to kill my Nakama, then you'll have to go through my crew."

Yonkou, worth 4,000,000,000 Berry: Buggy D. Clown
:steef:

Can you imagine, if Luffy and Shanks have a friendly Davy Back fight, where no one is trying to kill, and people are just fighting fair fights, and, right at the climaxes, the Blackbeard Pirates show up, and start trying to murder everyone?

"Flashily piss off, idiot. I'll slice you into pieces if you don't back off, Teach. I'm not scared of a man who couldn't even become a Command on Whitebeard's crew. Shanks is my crewmate. If you want to kill my Nakama, then you'll have to go through my crew."

Goda alt confirmed!!

Shanks making move is good , i always expect him and luffy to have a friendly fight or the set up now there on both sides.
The new Admiral is crazy and it will be fun to see what else he can do .
I always expect Sabo to get hype up but not to this level lol .

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

YEEEEEEEEEEES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

BUGGY GONNA SHOW WHO'S NOW THE BOSS OF THE WORLD, SUCKERS

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

Fucking kino. Oda hire this man.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Its cool how Oda is showing the new era by the 2 brothers.
Luffy did his part as a pirate by defeating Kaido and forcing a change in power.
Sabo did his part as a revolutionair by declaring war on the Tenryuubito and giving hope to the people.
Yeah I like that too, I can see that both brothers will come together on one side in the final battle :kuzanshut:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
If that's the title of some hentai I don't even wanna know... :tchpepe:
It's the most ridiculous harem series I've ever seen. It's somewhat lewd, but mostly for the sake of comedy (the artist makes pretty wholesome hentai, as well). One guy has been rejected his entire life, until God tells him that God fucked up when he was planning his life, and gave him 100 Soulmates, rather than just 1, and that if he doesn't fall in love with them all, they'll eventually die of heartbreak. It's the perfect mix of weird cringe and oddly wholesome to me. Some of the characters are just degenerative trash, though. It's a series that's fun if you don't take it too seriously. The girls actually like each other, and the guy is so fucking ridiculous in his commitment to satisfying everyone's various desires.

The best part is the main character, Rentarou, isn't a pervert, and treats them all with total respect. He's nuts, but in a funny way. It's like a satirization of the harem genre.

I hope there is more to GB other than "I am a big tree!" Much more because if this is it, meh.
He should've been capable of more than that lol, his DF provides vast versatility as it's a logia. Let's see it next chapters.

Truly wonder why Oda chose to do Shanks dirty with "With Kaido and BM gone, let's go after OP now", lol.
I think he's smart to not confront them for OP, surely it would cause causality from his side if he tries to.

No idea what to think of this Kurouma guy, doesnt seem like someone who will be too relevant in the future.
Black Horse, Black Leg.
Finally we got Sanji's future opponent? :madmonk: