Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
B

Ballel

What is it sir? I'm about to bleach my roots to have full blue head again :luffywat:
Post automatically merged:

Someone here is spilling facts and I love it
Rottkins first posts on forum: here are my photos with clown makeup, I'm a huge Buggy fan oh and also I'm trans. Did I mention that I'm a huge Buggy stan?
Also Rottkins:i'm like Yamato but with Buggy instead of Oden BUT YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Well I never counted how many shirts I have- I love to collect cool print shirts so maybe with dresses is the same?????? :zorothink:
Dresses are nice because they combine skirts and shirts into one piece of clothing. I'm a bi-dude, and I'd like to get some nice skirts just for the comfort and breathability. The Scottish do it right, kilts are awesome.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I know exactly who it'll be for as well
:steef:

best emote ever, also fact would be great to see carrot have some booster to her gloves, something what would transform her power to double it's strength

Dresses are nice because they combine skirts and shirts into one piece of clothing. I'm a bi-dude, and I'd like to get some nice skirts just for the comfort and breathability. The Scottish do it right, kilts are awesome.
kilts are pretty dope but I don't have anything fitting to them :josad: tho I like wide cargo shorts if there was something what would mix both I would be in heaven

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
best emote ever, also fact would be great to see carrot have some booster to her gloves, something what would transform her power to double it's strength

kilts are pretty dope but I don't have anything fitting to them :josad: tho I like wide cargo shorts if there was something what would mix both I would be in heaven
Cargo-Kilts? Yoooooooo, we're going places

After a month break, we finally back to the world of one piece.
Pretty solid chapter.
so with GB finding out who Yamato is, I guess this is where she gets her bounty.
Shanks hype. I guess we will have to wait a bit longer for the reunion with Luffy. I’m thinking he will be the biggest obstacle for Luffy for finding the One piece.
So the world is starting to see sabo as a hero because of the assassination of cobra and his family once being part of the WG?