If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro babanuki was there
babanuki is tama's slave
so obviously king and queen were captured
COPE
Oh damn Babanuki was there - the strongest man after Kaidou lol
Nor King nor Queen had any chains on them or anything - and the fodder were literaly screaming Queen sama and King sama - they wouldn’t do it if they were against them.
Babanuki and all the other slaves don’t do excessive stuff on their own until they get an order.
The only one that is coping is you. Come back once you get an actual proof that they were captured.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
She was getting clapped more often than the other way around. There is no need for any coloring when I am simply describing what happened on the panel. Kaido may be the strongest character in the series but it is completely groundless to say Kaido is much stronger than Kizaru when Kizaru's equal or inferior is ready to tango with the guy who beat Kaido and is pretty much being given the same treatment as Kaido in this very chapter.

Kaido is legit beating up Yamato to make her obey him while having no intention of killing her while Rayleigh legit frustrated Kizaru to the point where he had to vent his anger on small-time pirates. He's probably the only character who made Kizaru mad so far in the series.
Yamato even comments Kaido is going for the kill here, idk why the random pretends that doesn’t exist.

So Yamato tosses Kaido back while he’s in hybrid in a 1v1, matches boro breath, clashes with him with ACoC attacks And can mitigate his AP, that ain’t better than dancing with Kizaru who cannot go all out (awakening or big moves) and who is much weaker than Kaido?

Nah man, doesn’t compute

She was matching a few of Kaido’s attack including a CoC one. You can color up Ray vs Kizaru all you want, Yamato fought a much stronger opponent and held her own for quite a bit of time.
They want to downplay Yamato’s feats because it also makes Zoro look bad, bro was complaining about how he couldn’t put Kaido on his knees with his ultimate attack without blocking and Yamato did just that while Kaido was actually putting up a guard lmao.

My opinion is that Kurouma is in opposition to the head of CP0.

I'll be more sure when I'll see the dialogue, but Kurouma's role seems to be an investigator inside the Navy, like Military Police, which means that he has to make sure that Navy doesn't act outside the boundries. He is a detector.

On the other hand I assume that CP0 head does his best to make sure the secret (often illecit) activities of his organization stay hidden, like Secret Services, which means that his objective is to hide the acts that cross said boundries. He is a coverer.

The introduction of Kurouma really is a breath of fresh air to me, and I'm looking forward to see CP0 head too.

Yamato even comments Kaido is going for the kill here, idk why the random pretends that doesn’t exist.

So Yamato tosses Kaido back while he’s in hybrid in a 1v1, matches boro breath, clashes with him with ACoC attacks And can mitigate his AP, that ain’t better than dancing with Kizaru who cannot go all out (awakening or big moves) and who is much weaker than Kaido?

Nah man, doesn’t compute
Yamato was struggling with Ulti and Sasaki. Stop being fucking delusional.

Kaido wanted her to be the next Shogun. He wasn't going to kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.