If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I find strange that no one has said anything about it in the spoilers. It was one of the most controversial points of the last chapter.

And we clearly see Ryokugyu multiple times in this chapter, so we almost definitely see his blade.
I didn't see pictures yet
So i cannot tell that
Post automatically merged:

Is the other reverie incident about Civilians?
No

Old Rayleigh would rip her into two pieces before she can even blink

Low Top tier my ass her AdvCoC is weak as fuck

Just look at amount of CoC Zoro and Luffy release and compare her to Yamatos.

She's YC1+ Character like Law and Zoro low diffs her.
Rayleigh never stops getting hype, how much stronger can prime Ray be than his old self when he's already a beast that could replicate all of Kaido and GB's feats by scaling? :crazwhat:

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
no, kaido resisted it, we see a coc clash as he stopped it

As I said, they started clashing at the initial stages i.e., before the attack was bullying launched. Kaido got overwhelmed as soon as the attack was fully thrown. He was resisting Luffy from releasing the punch while Zoro blocked an attack that was already launched. Kaido would obviously, resist Haki better than Zoro even without his Susanoo, but what they did aren't even remotely the same thing.

As I said, they started clashing at the initial stages i.e., before the attack was bullying launched. Kaido got overwhelmed as soon as the attack was fully thrown. He was resisting Luffy from releasing the punch while Zoro blocked an attack that was already launched. Kaido would obviously, resist Haki better than Zoro even without his Susanoo, but what they did aren't even remotely the same thing.
I'm arguing that the attack was fully resisted. Luffy launched it, Kaido stopped it and then Luffy overpowered him.

How you're picturing it doesn't make sense in the context of the story. The attack was a final clash of wills, and Luffy's CoC overpowered Kaido's.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
She was matching a few of Kaido’s attack including a CoC one. You can color up Ray vs Kizaru all you want, Yamato fought a much stronger opponent and held her own for quite a bit of time.
She was getting clapped more often than the other way around. There is no need for any coloring when I am simply describing what happened on the panel. Kaido may be the strongest character in the series but it is completely groundless to say Kaido is much stronger than Kizaru when Kizaru's equal or inferior is ready to tango with the guy who beat Kaido and is pretty much being given the same treatment as Kaido in this very chapter.

Kaido is legit beating up Yamato to make her obey him while having no intention of killing her while Rayleigh legit frustrated Kizaru to the point where he had to vent his anger on small-time pirates. He's probably the only character who made Kizaru mad so far in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.