If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait until we get more information and pics before I judge, but if Momo really did come in and stop the fight then that would mean we aren't getting a full fight against Aramaki.

Unless Aramaki says fuck you to Momo and the others and keeps attacking, I still think we are going to have Momo and the Scabbards negotiate with him.

What are Momo and GB going to negotiate?
GB is in favour of the CD, the CD wants Wano and Momo is not going to give them his country just after having rescued it. If he gives up Pluton it's another thing.

When i went around most of the top one piece servers and discords
95% of conversation is about Shanks, Shanks, Shank etc ....... not even half surprise considering how one piece fanbase is just Shanks fanbase in a nutshell.

But only in here, rarely Shanks talk, and mostly Admirals vs Rev + Power scaling.
:ihaha:

It's hilarious but at the same time more enjoyable than hearing about Shanks theory all the time.
:hapnoel:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Clashing evenly with Kaido is better than clashing with Kizaru
You're confusing clapping with clashing. Yamato was getting clapped by her father while Rayleigh was equally clashing with Kizaru. Also, Kaido is predominantly a defense-based fighter while Kizaru is primarily offense centric, so it should be harder to match Kizaru in CQC than it is to match Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.