If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see GB destroy Yamato. Shes Top Commander lvl......and no one can dare say shes nerfed because she barely took any damage in Onigashma. Plus shes a mythical zoan, so whatever scraches she got....are healed.

If GB negs her the same way with King and Queen. No more excuses.
Lmao, you know damn well that's not going to happen dumbass admirals in the mud

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
1. Bigmom wasnt a good example since she was mentally weakened unless you are trying to imply that the admirals were when they clash with sabo and Co

2. Alot of shot does go onto capturing people. However the examples you show aren't of merit since we have never once seen two admirals earnestly try capturing a small group of people. Kizaru was 1 admiral and tried but he was stopped by Rayleigh. Akainu needed the help of seasoned and a vice admiral to capture marco since he was facing whitebeard. So there has never once been a situation in the past for you to draw an example from that similar to this one.

3. Bandages does not prove you had an equal fight. However bandages also does not prove that you actually won it either. So that was a bad take honestly.

4. He had these bandages on after a full weak from the events that happened in the reverie. So if an admiral still needs bandages even after a week then that's telling honestly.

5. You can't be seriously trying to argue against me when you have zero proof to remotely show thay fun took damage via some other means. Exactly which is why I called your take DUMB
You literally said strength is directly proportional to competence, and I showed you why that's not true. Big Mom wasn't dumb when she chased after the SH. She was fixated on her focus on one goal, which is her cake. And the SHs happened to be her primary target as she thought they were carrying it. Ignore BM for a big, even among the admirals, they heavily differ in how well they could change someone. Akainu can't possibly chase after someone as well as Kizaru but Akainu is stronger than them.

What do you mean? The entire MF war is Akainu chasing after Luffy and consistently failing to get to him because people that are fodder to him were constantly getting in his way. The people involved in this case aren't a bunch of weaklings. They're all well-versed in escaping the marines and even CP-0, which is what makes them top Revs in the first place. Let's not act like killing Sabo is the only duty the admirals have at MJ; protecting the world leaders is a bigger issue for them than preventing Sabo from taking Kuma, who's of no value to the WG or the marines.

Never said anyone won the fight, nor did I draw any definite conclusions. You guys were using bandages as the main reason why Sabo managed to beat the admirals and I proved to you why it's a bad idea. For all we know, Fujitora would've taken damage from a sneak attack from Sabo. Or it could be that they tried to gang up on Fujitora before Arimaki eventually joined the race. It would've happened in any number of ways, but no, you just want it to be Sabo because you think he's admiral level when it's never confirmed he's one.

Drawing definite conclusions from vague data is a dumb idea. Before you ask me to prove Sabo did not hurt Fujitora; you gotta prove to me that he did in the first place. So far you aren't doing a good job at proving your stance other than calling my takes dumb when I literally have no take on the matter, to begin with. I am just questioning your takes, not trying to prove my own takes. I never said anything definite here.

Not. Women care more about looks than money. But it is extremely difficult for a woman to find a handsome man. A truly beautiful person has more contacts than beautiful women.

Ask a woman how many men she thinks are handsome that she knows in person, she'll tell you 5 or 10 at most

But fuck it, that's irrelevant and relationship sucks
Not where I’m from……they want you to take care of them while they do virtually nothing but whine and demand to be treated like a queen

And when you can’t give them what they want, they turn into shiryu and vanish. Next thing yk they’re on ig with another dude with matching sneakers

Logged off for a few days, didn’t think we’d get chapter spoilers this quick so I’ll drop some quick thoughts:

Aramaki being a “Forest Logia” is weird as hell but I mean, okay I’m game lol. I’m curious as to how much of his fight with the scabbards we’ll get to see, if he handles them with ease then this will be further confirmation of his extreme strength.

I also saw some people on Reddit saying that Yamato’s AdCoC strike to the head didn’t injure him? Or that he phased through it? Idk, we need scans but if so that’s an extremely hype moment for him given how many people think Yamato is close to Kaido lol.

Okay, so wtf are these rumors that the new Vice Admiral is Sakazuki’s son? I’ve been saying for years now that Oda is really trying to give Sakazuki some real character development post timeskip, but I’m very curious as to where this is going if it’s true. “Tensei” means “reincarnation” so…yeah I’m very curious as to where these events will lead. “Dark Horse” is also a phrase that has a lot of implications in English, it’s probably the same in Japanese so…wtf. Lol

Anyway. Hail Aramaki

@The White Crane @Chrono @AdmiralKinyagi @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @AkainuTheGrimReaper @God Tier Sovereignty @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
If GB feels thirsty he's drinking Yamato's and the scabbards liquified, mixed together remains from a giant Cola can. But he won't do it, this will likely be just a brief ass clapping for X reasons.

It'd be cool if the Vice was Sakazuki's son. We could get an interestic dynamic going on and frankly, if Oda wants to do/set more character work for Akainu these chapters, who am I to say no?:akasalt:

Status
Not open for further replies.