If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not where I’m from……they want you to take care of them while they do virtually nothing but whine and demand to be treated like a queen

And when you can’t give them what they want, they turn into shiryu and vanish. Next thing yk they’re on ig with another dude with matching sneakers
This is everywhere. But everywhere they like handsome men. There was a time when a criminal was arrested and literally received tens of thousands of letters from women, just because he was handsome. Women have the same software all over the world.

This is everywhere. But everywhere they like handsome men. There was a time when a criminal was arrested and literally received tens of thousands of letters from women, just because he was handsome. Women have the same software all over the world.
I’ve heard ab that actually and true
Many girls I’ve encountered have virtually the same personality

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is everywhere. But everywhere they like handsome men. There when a criminal was arrested and literally received tens of thousands of letters from women, just because he was handsome. Women have the same software all over the world.
this happens everywhere there was a serial rapist here a few decades back called the maniac of the park he raped 11 women and killed them and those were just the ones he confessed to or found.
he received so many love letters from women they couldnt fit them in his cell

Status
Not open for further replies.