If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am saying chapter 1035 Zoro (aka current Zoro) stomped.

If lets say King is magically healed and challenges Zoro now, Zoro would stomp him same way Kaido stomped Luffy in their first clash.
Zoro is at Yonko/Admiral level but on bottom of it feat wise because of lack of control of CoC of some sort. Once he has one more fight, figures out CoC, refines it a bit more, he is already there.

Then with one Black blade he is above all Yonko admirals.
3 Black blades and he surpasses Roger.
There is so much we have to see before ,
i mean all we know about black blades for example are theories we know literally nothing about it .
What it takes to make one,why some top tiers like roger ,shanks,WB,Oden didn‘t have one only ryuma and Mihawk are confirmed to have one.
I think Oda decided to do too much shit in Wano and left so much shit.

Even Luffy besides Kaido fight hasn't done much if you think about it.
Sure Wano was long but the last 10 chapters felt rushed in a way .
might have to do with it that oda wanted to show shanks before the new movie in the manga .:kayneshrug:

Problem was you came in to divert the attention.

Instead of addressing point at hand, you came to bitch about Sanji.
Your point was that everyone downplays Zoro and my point was to let you know that’s a minority and they only do it in retaliation when their fanbase is attacked by zoro fans (which is constantly the case)

I only used Sanji as an example cause he’s my fav and so I could let you know your fandom outnumbers ours drastically. It’s like the Alliances 5k vs the 30k of Kaido’s crew

I also wanted to prove how much of a hypocrite you all are when you try to play victim and you sure did a good job of that

Here’s a few examples:
People wank litearally dog shit feats from him like dodging slow ass jelly beans,
garbage ass blue fire,
defeating a clown like Queen.
So don’t cry when u have the numbers and attack other fanbases, it’s hypocritical and plain dumb. Not once did I attack Zoro this entire time

Because Oda made Wano a nightmare for Zoro fans. ,and majority aka 90% of the users on wensite are them. Then you have the Luffy fans, who think the whole Nika thing was unnecessary, me included.
Damn I never new that the word nightmare in certain countries mean feats and blessings. The things you learn everyday
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone one have xy or Oras? Need a iron fist chimchar line in that game

Status
Not open for further replies.