If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Things

We got way to less info about Ryuma and Black Blades and general Lore of these types in Wano until now.
Wano was destined to bring some light to these topics .

And with King i wouldn‘t say stomped because he had Problems with him ,because of Kings Ability and Enma .
Sure Zoro scared Kaido with Ashura ,but he wasn‘t fully aware of his Kings Haki .
When he fought King he figured out how to use Enma properly .
I thought his King of Hell Attack even more impressive then his Rooftop Ashura .
But thats only my opinion on it.
Well I am saying chapter 1035 Zoro (aka current Zoro) stomped.

If lets say King is magically healed and challenges Zoro now, Zoro would stomp him same way Kaido stomped Luffy in their first clash.
Zoro is at Yonko/Admiral level but on bottom of it feat wise because of lack of control of CoC of some sort. Once he has one more fight, figures out CoC, refines it a bit more, he is already there.

Then with one Black blade he is above all Yonko admirals.
3 Black blades and he surpasses Roger.

So Shanks waited for Kaido and Big Mom to be defeated in order to go for One Piece.

Doesn't that means that Shanks himself always wanted to go there but was never able to beat any of them?
Not really. If it's situated around the idea of "waiting for Luffy", either because he simply wants to fight him or is using him for something else, then no.

Hell, the spoilers don't even imply he at Wano, just near it. The dude may have already have had all 4 RP copies and never told anyone lol.

idk about that lol, I feel like both would be gassed and Big Mom is the perfect tank to stall them
She ain't stalling shit lmao...this is where we disagree

Garp would CoC Fist her brain, then Ray would push Ryou in her eye ball and blind her, then use CoC slash to cut her fingers, then Garp would CoC punch her stomach and she would throw the fuck up and then Ray would cut her neck.

Either or these guys stand a chance at soloing her, in 1v2, she is getting molested. Its like Mihawk fighting two shanks' or Roger fighting two Prime Garps

Man shut the fuck about Sanji already.
He is wanked Here
He is wanked on Youtube
He was wanked on Oro Jackson to the point where anyone saying anything negative about him was getting banned.

People wank litearally dog shit feats from him like dodging slow ass jelly beans, garbage ass blue fire, defeating a clown like Queen.
You see what i mean? You just proved my point. All you did was cry ab zoro just to ironically do the same thing you were lecturing others to stop doing

Also 🧢 Even you wanked him making Queen fly like a missle.my memory is as clear as day

And i came from oro jackson, no one got banned for clowning sanji wtf? Now you’re making things up. You sound almost as delusional as finalbeta

Speed confirmed she was using CoC offpanel

She was falling headfirst into the magma. The bombs served the same purpose the eruption served for Kaido, a cherry on top so people know they're not getting back up.

on the rooftop yes, but Kid and Law both pushed Big Mom to her strongest form with just the 2 of them. They also pushed her to a hard diff when she initially beat them

Big Mom had been fresh for night before the Kid and Law fight. Matter of fact they dealt 100% of the damage she took the entire night. That is more impressive than lets say Kaido who fought and took damage from everybody plus he was carrying an island.

yes lol, Marco got caught by Big Mom in one panel of fighting and she spared his life to deal with bigger threats. Big Mom was said to be capable of beating her entire crew on her own combined.

I don't disagree with this, I put Kid Law and Zoro all around low top tier

see I think YC don't stand a chance against Kid and Law

I also don't believe in matchups, sometimes the AP, DC or hax is so strong that it bypasses things such as matchups.
U be speaking hard facts about big mom
People underate how un nerfed she was
Even got a better homie replacement

Just chiming in to say none of it matters and you're all pathetic for shitting on both characters and making fictional characters part of your own goddamn identities (in some cases)

None of this he said she said tit for tat, it's all bullshit
It’s just sad how pple play victim then be hypocrites in the same breath

That was my message I didn’t shit on zoro once

You see what i mean? You just proved my point. All you did was cry ab zoro just to ironically do the same thing you were lecturing others to stop doing

Also 🧢 Even you wanked him making Queen fly like a missle.my memory is as clear as day

And i came from oro jackson, no one got banned for clowning sanji wtf? Now you’re making things up. You sound almost as delusional as finalbeta
So who exactly downplays Sanji?
Everyone puts Sanji above YC2

Its a different story as a character, I have always said he is a shit tier character but that's fine if you like shit tier character.

Queen flew like a missle :suresure:
Honestly Queen made me more laugh than some „funny“ moments in the manga .
His eys balling out :milaugh:

Just chiming in to say none of it matters and you're all pathetic for shitting on both characters and making fictional characters part of your own goddamn identities (in some cases)

The point totally went over your fucking head.
Its not about the characters Einstein, its about fans.

Anyone who comes here comes to discuss moments, characters, feats etc, and if everything about your favorite character is downplayed it reduces your excitement and enjoyment when you wanna come and discuss what went down here..

Then I talked specifically about shitting on Zoro fans in general, calling them Zorotards, toxic etc.
Post automatically merged:

@Wildfire Kaios To be Honest I Wano Sanji is actually not that bad. It is the first time I enjoyed his character since Pre Time Skip

Aren't you then equally pathetic for shitting on people for shitting on characters though? Since it's even lamer (based on what you are trying to imply) to shit on people who shit all day to each other on fictional characters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.