If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu himself said in the next sentence he doesn‘t have to create excuses on their behalf so even him is not satisfied with the outcome of this.
like akainu said ,no excuses really needs to be made
they made a mess
got kuma
and escaped . sabo is pretty darn strong so it isnt something he shouldnt be capable of.

saw luffy pull similar in big mom's territory when he was barely stronger than her second son.
Akainu, the guy who believes in absolute justice and no half measures, does not accept excuses.

That does not make the excuses invalid lol

Do you think Shanks might be planning to take the throne of Imu and create a utopia like BM did? He was in Roger’s crew he must know some part of the Void Century maybe someone on the crew like Gaban blabbed it to him.
No idea, but imo his goals have something to do with God Valley in the end (where imo I think the series is actually ending) considering his age and Roger apparently having him since he was a baby.

I think a lot of this also ties into Blackbeard and Rocks too. But honestly not sure right now

So....
Hear me out....
Aramaki uses awakening and "fuses himself" with the entire Wano island and lifts it Like Pica but on steroids.
When he does, Pluton is revealed.
WG calls Aramaki and says his mission changed to take Pluton to them.
He does it.

WG has Pluton now.

:funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky:
Fuck that would be a nice twist.

Except Larines didn't win shit.

Blackbeard caused the war, and transformed WB pirates into BB pirates.

BB pirates didn't lose vs. Larines, the war was still going on. Fleet Admiral and Garp was saved by Shanks.
BB was truly the only winner of the Marineford War, Whitebeard's last words just gave more fuel to the fire when it comes to the hunt for One Piece, so it's not like the Marines got anything positive out of the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.