If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon bathing in money like Scrooge Mcduck.
:milaugh:

He def. wasn't happy about the whole Sabo being a murderer thing, but I'm guessing they played around that and probably have Vivi with them to explain Dragon the situation. Then Dragon and co just used WG's fake news about Sabo against them.

WG: "Let's frame Sabo and get people to dislike the RA!!"
Dragon: "Oh.. he's got Vivi... say no more WG, turn my boy into a world hero"

they had no reason to hold back, unlike Admirals. Marijoa is their enemy.
it took them everything to just save Kuma and run away

Anyway, anyone know when we will get RAWS?
No reason to hold back? Bruh they could have done some serious damage if they stayed there but they would have died doing so, why stay and fight when they can take Kuma and survive to fight another day next time on neutral ground where they're not outnumbered and have a chance at both victory and survival. Plus I would assume after all that time with the world government Kuma has information they need to stratigize before the big war.

Yeah though where are the raws, it's getting close to time for me to go to bed.

"Yamato appears behind of the Red Scabbards and hits Ryokugyuu's head with his kanabo, knocking Ryokugyuu to the ground. Yamato tells Ryokugyuu that everything he said is unforgivable."
Admiral fans boutta die.. Someone below yonko tier can actually injure an admiral?? This won't be good for them..
we literally saw this in mf
and we saw this with yonkos in wano

people who can actually read the story know you dont have to be as strong as the other person to injure them .

Luffy woulda beat his fuckin ass in G4. No need for 5
That was Base mode Yamato doing that to Greenbull.

Does not need Gear 4 or Gear 5

Base Mode/G2/G3 Luffy would destroy Greenbull. Keep in mind, Luffy's Conquerors Haki took a massive jump upwards in chapter 1044 when he Awakened his Devil Fruit.

Luffy's Haki even surpass Kaido's haki in their final clash.

So current base Luffy with Haki that surpasses Kaido is even stronger than 1026/1037 sky splitter luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.