If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
your argument is so disingenuous I would like to remind you in kaido's case, He already knew zoro could hurt him. He had done that twice before the attack in ch 1010 .

Not just that , kaido tried to actively prevent zoro's attack but he was rebuffed
he was in shock because the attack was strong enough to permanently scar him and similar to greenbull, he implied the haki in that attack was particularly potent ( conquerors).

you are just dancing around facts now.
Kaido compliments people when they do more than he expected them too, Zoro's attack which was literally the best attack Zoro can do left a scar which he didn't expect so he gave him a thumbs up, yet it wasn't enough to even drop Kaido on the ground for a second, meanwhile we have Aramaki that compliments Yamato in shock because he got dropped to the ground by her basic attack.

Bounty doesn’t equate to powerlevel. And stop acting like kid and law ain’t get there bounties bc the wg tryna downplay luffy😭. Kid and law got those bounties bc of luffy
You're such a fucking moron. It's not that bounty = 100% power level. It's that you can't get a 3 billion bounty without being a Top Tier.

Oda is not going to give a 3 billion bounty to someone weaker than Yamato.

You're such a fucking moron. It's not that bounty = 100% power level. It's that you can't get a 3 billion bounty without being a Top Tier.
Law and kid aren’t top tiers. If they were then they’d pack big mom up with ease. The two of them combined still couldn’t even defeat her properly. The only reason their bounties are that high is bc of luffy. Stop wanking them

Akainu: "Looks like I've become the Fleet Admiral in this damn moment it But no matter what is coming... I will finish them all!!!"

Akainu is the next Obstacle for Luffy, I advice you guys to put some respect on his name now so you don’t look silly later…..
Feeling insecure already? :rolaugh:

Sabo is highlighted in this chapter.

Lakainu vows to finish them in this chapter, mainly to finish Sabo.

What did you expect?

Lakainu: ''Ok, I will only finish Sabo'' this?

Sabo isn't fighting Blackbeard, but he will fight Lakainu. Oda made it obvious and spoonfed you Ladmiral fans.

Luffy v Blackbeard, Sabo v Lakainu are the fights.

We've been telling this for years, now this chapter confirmed it.

I really like the Empire, Vader and the Emperor. So if the old republic can give me similar vibes maybe. I hear old republic is nuts with stupidly OP siths though
There's only 1 character from that era which can be argued as being strong as or stronger than the present Emperor, which is the sith emperor from that era. He's def. stronger than Vader, though not sure how many other sithlords despite their OP abilities are as strong as Vader. Because Vader in the comics and books is insanely OP. But the sith lords of that era about actually being sith and don't have any family drama going on.

You will find these three interesting I believe if you're into philosophical aspects of the Star Wars. They are from KOTOR 2 the game. (from left to right: Darth Nihilus, Darth Kreia, Darth Sion) :

3 of the ancient sith lords: (1st. Exar Kuun, 2nd. Marka Ragnos, 3rd. Tulak Hord)

Law and kid aren’t top tiers. If they were then they’d pack big mom up with ease. The two of them combined still couldn’t even defeat her properly. The only reason their bounties are that high is bc of luffy. Stop wanking them
Yes

*make excuses for Kid/Law beating BM*

*ignore the fact that Kaido sends Mid Tiers to capture Yamato*

your argument is so disingenuous I would like to remind you in kaido's case, He already knew zoro could hurt him. He had done that twice before the attack in ch 1010 .

Not just that , kaido tried to actively prevent zoro's attack but he was rebuffed
he was in shock because the attack was strong enough to permanently scar him and similar to greenbull, he implied the haki in that attack was particularly potent ( conquerors).

you are just dancing around facts now.
How is your argument any less disingenuous?

Also, Zoro AP always lets him punch above his weight class. You are comparing Zoro's strongest move that was just coated with his freshly new awakened CoC to a no-name basic attack from Base Yamato. How in the world are these two, in any shape or form, comparable? Also, Zoro AP always lets him punch above his weight class.

Status
Not open for further replies.