If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think people seriously thought an admiral is stronger or equel to the strongest yonko bar blackbeard, if someone should be equel or stronger then him its only akainu.

With Fuji and GB showings

I'm confident Admirals (Fuji, GB) can't ever no diff any YC 1v1

They mid diff Doffy, Marco
They high diff Katakuri

No way you're telling me Katakuri will lose easily tp GB or Fuji when Oda keeps showing these 2 are not that monstrous even when using their named attacks and df

That isn't much of an argue, Luffy's DF also carries him by a lot, and he got all the hakis. Blackbeard is obviously having CoC, and he still relies a lot on his DFs

Akainu seems to have pretty much established ambitions, hes a Fleet Admiral like Sengoku was (and he had CoC) and hes completely tied to Luffy's career as a pirate, meaning hes going to be one of the main antagonists, so theres is a high chance he gets CoC only for character writing purposes, not necessarily strength (since they will all rely a lot on their DFs anyway)
Luffy is strong without his devil fruit and his Haki carries him more than he devil fruit. Luffy is 80% Haki, 20 % Devil Fruit.

Luffy is also a monster physically without his devil fruit and Haki. Udon Prison in seastone cuffs Luffy showed is that.

Even in chapter 1010-1013, he was fihting Kaido in base wihtout using his devil fruit. And this was before he had sky splitting coc.

Status
Not open for further replies.