If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
We don't know whether he no-sold the hit, took minimal damage or got one-shot.
All that we're seeing is Yonkotards jumping the gun over half - baked information again acting as if he was severely damaged, when he goes on to fight more.
And I'm literally laughing at Yonkotards pretending as if Greenbull was using Awakening to create those forests - it's literally the introduction of his devil fruit ability, he's a Forest Man and he can create Forests/Plants.
No different from say, Diamante (Flag Man) making ground into Flag or Gladius (Rupture Man) making ground Rupture or Rosinante (Soundless Man) applying the Sound bubble thing to Law. Were all those instances awakening?
he literally transformed

All I'll say fellas is that we've only seen 2 panels of a fight that literally just started. As of right now we don't really have a good idea of what the future holds. Maybe the next panels/chapter will bring more heat on GB, maybe it'll make him look better.

Maybe the next chapter will surprise us in ways we don't expect.

Bottom line is, there's no telling if/when the tide will turn. So be careful with how far you take things. Newton's law can be a bitch after all.
:handsup:
Yeah Oda will make MOMO fail his job at this point.I can bet there will be talk no justu and GB would be from wano but with tragic backstory.
Point is scabbards with 2 less strong memebers,no sulong Inu and neko,also with kaido theri intention was to kill and here it is to just stall him.Still he couldnt beat them with a name attack.
Well people wouldnt be downplaying him this much if it werent for lee and kinyagi saying he would solo alliance.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
With Fuji and GB showings

I'm confident Admirals (Fuji, GB) can't ever no diff any YC 1v1

They mid diff Doffy, Marco
They high diff Katakuri

No way you're telling me Katakuri will lose easily tp GB or Fuji when Oda keeps showing these 2 are not that monstrous even when using their named attacks and df
What? They'd wash Katakuri, or any YC for that matter, quicker than Big Mom and Kaido. GB literally did own King and Queen quicker than anything the Yonko has done to a YC level character.

You live under a rock? My pfp is SpongeBob and I’ve been a yonko fan ever since garp hyped them up in water 7. First you can’t read properly now you can’t even recognize something as simple as SpongeBob 😭😭
Aint no bitches with a green-ass spongebob profile pic can be a yonko fan.
So you have basically violated the golden rule there. :seriously:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
he literally transformed
Forest Man transforming into Forests is something new to you?
Enel changed his shape, did he use Awakening for that?
Crocodile changes his shape to move, does he use Awakening?
Aokiji also transforms into Ice, Kizaru transforms into Light.... do they use Awakening for that?

A Logia's abilities is to create, control & transform into their element. Again, if you think Oda is making a character use his awakening in literally what is the introduction of his devil fruit abilities... then Idk what to say.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Forest Man transforming into Forests is something new to you?
Enel changed his shape, did he use Awakening for that?
Crocodile changes his shape to move, does he use Awakening?
Aokiji also transforms into Ice, Kizaru transforms into Light.... do they use Awakening for that?

A Logia's abilities is to create, control & transform into their element. Again, if you think Oda is making a character use his awakening in literally what is the introduction of his devil fruit abilities... then Idk what to say.
He's awakening because he has to do that to even have a hope of defeating the scabbards

:saden::shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.