If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiku and Kinemon aren't even there
Dukes are in base
Izo and Ashura are dead
But Aramaki needed to go that far and fight seriously but failed to beat them lol man if he was a zoan type then it is fine because zoans have different forms but he is a logia thats like Akainu using magma named attacks to deal with Shinobu "I will kill strawhat stop me if you can":josad: needed to go that far to deal with Shinobu but he failed :shame:

Emperors laughing at this chapter!!!
Mfw I'm partying after frying Kaidou in a volcano and some goofy AssmiraL strolls into my party declaring his desire to commit genocide to capture me and abusing his awakening only to get bodied by Yamato and 6 wounded, recovering samurai who literally aren't even yonko commander level, and gets digested by an 8 year old

There is no Ls when it comes to powerscaling

For me real Ls comes from character

For example, despite how I currently view Greenbull to be very possibly weaker than Big Mom.... but for me He's >>>>>>>>>>> BM as a character which is why I support admirals

Yonko characters for me aside from WB are all meh in terms of CHARACTER... while for me admirals, all of them are great characters
How is he a better character than BM when he’s an Celestal Dragon bootlicker lol

The whole thing about Momo is that he will make a great Shogun despite his lack of combat prowess due to his heart and compassion. This was literally the narrator words after he made his speech. He's basically a reverse Kaido who believe "Might makes right". He'll be a great ruler without being the strongest. Even entertaining the idea he is kicking one of the strongest fighters in the world (whatever you think of admirals, they are considered to be at the top in the OP world) ass alone is failing to understand clear narrative. What he's doing right now is showing heart, not his amazing power level.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
One thing is clear though: Greenbull does not have CoC and probably none of the Admirals do.
He did not even talk about Yamato's Conquerors but rather complemented her Haki overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.