If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Man exactly that!!!
It's just pure craziness.
I don't know how you guys deal with this but i prefer not to engage in debates against haters because i will break my head into a wall or something lol.
Once you prove their point wrong they rely insults towards the person. At that time I just leave the conversation. It's pointless fighting those people who aren't even ready to be COnvinced.

his blade isnt black dude,only the sheath is, it's implied you need haki to make them black probably coc and admirals took the easy DF path instead of the hard working haki path
Nah last chapter his blade was clearly drawn like a black blade. Just compare.
The question is wheher it was just temporary coating or permanent (aka actual black blade)

What if someone if blackbeard pirates enables them flight.?
If the logic for you is that Laffitte carried Catarina half way around the world from Mariejois to Hachinosu, then you do you. Nothing I'd say would change that for you.

Just remember that the Gorosei were not really surprised Shanks visited them and even made time for him, so clearly this was not the first time they've met or had a relationship with each other.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nah last chapter his blade was clearly drawn like a black blade. Just compare.
The question is wheher it was just temporary coating or permanent (aka actual black blade)
his blade was on its sheath lol
Post automatically merged:

it was temporary coating
why would he coat a blade that he's not using?

Status
Not open for further replies.